Food Prices Going Up

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small tomato plants at Lowes were $4. That's outrageous. I seed started 60 plants and have given some to my cousin. We're going to Sams Club tomorrow, a bit of a drive, but we go about once a month. I'm curious to see what the meat prices are, and what they're out of this time.

Small tomato plants at Lowes were $4. That's outrageous. I seed started 60 plants and have given some to my cousin. We're going to Sams Club tomorrow, a bit of a drive, but we go about once a month. I'm curious to see what the meat prices are, and what they're out of this time.
I bought 6 pks for $2.69, Right now I am rooting the suckers, The kids are goining to be picking them up in the next few days.

I just did a large grocery run today. I have never seen prices as high as they are now.

Steel prices have tripled recently too. Thanks Biden voters.

I'm sorry, but seems it wasn't only Biden voters....

In Europe we're in an shortage of:
- construction woods
- steel
- plastics, especially for constructions
- computerchips

Partly it's still aviable, but the prices are rising by 200%, 300% and more. The delivery time raised from a few days to a few weeks, partly to few months. Deliveryproblems are especially with all the products who come from China.

Trump warned about the chinese. He was bashed about - but seems he was right.
Many years ago as i warned to export our knowledge and the production to China people looked at me like i'm nuts and commented: There's no harm, but they are so much cheaper, it's just win-win for us....
I don't like to be right sometimes.
Feel free to laugh about me when i tell you China will ruin the western economy to take over the leadership.

I'm sorry, but seems it wasn't only Biden voters....

In Europe we're in an shortage of:
- construction woods
- steel
- plastics, especially for constructions
- computerchips

Partly it's still aviable, but the prices are rising by 200%, 300% and more. The delivery time raised from a few days to a few weeks, partly to few months. Deliveryproblems are especially with all the products who come from China.

Trump warned about the chinese. He was bashed about - but seems he was right.
Many years ago as i warned to export our knowledge and the production to China people looked at me like i'm nuts and commented: There's no harm, but they are so much cheaper, it's just win-win for us....
I don't like to be right sometimes.
Feel free to laugh about me when i tell you China will ruin the western economy to take over the leadership.

I do not think China will have to do anything to ruin our economy. No one can do it better than us!

https://media.8kun.top/file_store/3...5bdb005f5c662e70f1cf4a0f72ba9419f82e0f50c.mp4Biden admin is trying to control the food supply and put family farms out of business - see video above
1620692696514.png

As we slide into a Venezuela style government we will see the same style of inflation " hyper inflation on the horizon " . The divide between wanna be preppers , half a--ed preppers and self - efficient preppers will grow . Those that plan to live off roots , bugs , worms and such , I truly wish them good luck but that is definitely not the plan with my group of 13 soul's .

EDITORIAL: Klamath confrontation won't solve water crisis

EDITORIAL: Klamath confrontation won't solve water crisis (yahoo.com)

The Klamath Project, operated by the federal Bureau of Reclamation, releases water from Upper Klamath Lake to serve farmers, to benefit Native tribes who depend on fish and to protect endangered species. But not this year.

Klamath County is in the grips of a drought some are calling the worst in 127 years. The Bureau of Reclamation says it will release no water into the "A" canal this summer for the first time in the 114-year history of the Klamath Reclamation Project. No releases are forthcoming to cool water for downstream salmon either.

There will be pain all around, from farmers who can't irrigate their crops to tribes along the Klamath River who already see disease taking hold among the fish populations they depend on for food. But one group of disgruntled farmers is threatening to take illegal action to release water themselves.

Thanks to the stupid California voters pork products are going to go up at least another 16%! The ignorant dumbasses voted on a animal rights bill that would require pork producers, that sell in California, to increase the size of the pens that hogs are raised in. Californians are a plight on this country.

Thanks to the stupid California voters pork products are going to go up at least another 16%! The ignorant dumbasses voted on a animal rights bill that would require pork producers, that sell in California, to increase the size of the pens that hogs are raised in. Californians are a plight on this country.
Not just go up, California supermarkets and restaurants may not even be able to get any pork.

Not just go up, California supermarkets and restaurants may not even be able to get any pork.

If I were a pork producer, do the math: Is it cost effective to bow to CA mandates to maintain access to that market?
Or better to just write that market off and not sell to them at all?

Coming to a CA restaurant soon, black market bacon.

California represents 15% of Iowa pork sales. I would think the producers should stand up to this ridiculousness.
Then Californians will have to get their bacon out of state, like they do their ammo.
I have a years worth of bacon in the freezer. I’ll be able to justify with the powers that be more runs to OR and Reno. My wife loves her bacon.

That is just very sad, and hard to do if you are in the mass production. We tend to love our thick cut bacon for breakfast, but will admit sometimes I like the thinner cut for Pea salad and Potatoe salad. I always keep all of my lard when butchering pigs, which is a healthier alternative verses the corn and vegetable oils you find in the stores that add in how many preservatives? Eat more natural to live longer. I do not use the processed lard either. The more additives a product has, the worst it is.

Guess I'll start raising my own pork again. The ignoramus in California don't realize that the stupid laws they pass affects the rest of the country.

We got two hogs this year in anticipation of inflation. We took a year off raising hogs. Might be we go back to every year.
Hhhummmm, could be a niche market to exploit at the local level.

We got two hogs this year in anticipation of inflation. We took a year off raising hogs. Might be we go back to every year.
Hhhummmm, could be a niche market to exploit at the local level.
We used to raise 2 - 4 hogs every year. We decided to take a couple years off. I like eating pigs but I don't like raising them. They stink. I much prefer cattle. This year we're growing corn, squash and watermelon in the pig pen.

Latest posts

Back