Food Prices Going Up

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Amish Heart

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Small tomato plants at Lowes were $4. That's outrageous. I seed started 60 plants and have given some to my cousin. We're going to Sams Club tomorrow, a bit of a drive, but we go about once a month. I'm curious to see what the meat prices are, and what they're out of this time.

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Small tomato plants at Lowes were $4. That's outrageous. I seed started 60 plants and have given some to my cousin. We're going to Sams Club tomorrow, a bit of a drive, but we go about once a month. I'm curious to see what the meat prices are, and what they're out of this time.
I bought 6 pks for $2.69, Right now I am rooting the suckers, The kids are goining to be picking them up in the next few days.

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I just did a large grocery run today. I have never seen prices as high as they are now.

Mountain Dragon

God Like
Reaction score
Steel prices have tripled recently too. Thanks Biden voters.
I'm sorry, but seems it wasn't only Biden voters....

In Europe we're in an shortage of:
- construction woods
- steel
- plastics, especially for constructions
- computerchips

Partly it's still aviable, but the prices are rising by 200%, 300% and more. The delivery time raised from a few days to a few weeks, partly to few months. Deliveryproblems are especially with all the products who come from China.

Trump warned about the chinese. He was bashed about - but seems he was right.
Many years ago as i warned to export our knowledge and the production to China people looked at me like i'm nuts and commented: There's no harm, but they are so much cheaper, it's just win-win for us....
I don't like to be right sometimes.
Feel free to laugh about me when i tell you China will ruin the western economy to take over the leadership.

MOS0231

God Like
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but seems it wasn't only Biden voters....

In Europe we're in an shortage of:
- construction woods
- steel
- plastics, especially for constructions
- computerchips

Partly it's still aviable, but the prices are rising by 200%, 300% and more. The delivery time raised from a few days to a few weeks, partly to few months. Deliveryproblems are especially with all the products who come from China.

Trump warned about the chinese. He was bashed about - but seems he was right.
Many years ago as i warned to export our knowledge and the production to China people looked at me like i'm nuts and commented: There's no harm, but they are so much cheaper, it's just win-win for us....
I don't like to be right sometimes.
Feel free to laugh about me when i tell you China will ruin the western economy to take over the leadership.
I do not think China will have to do anything to ruin our economy. No one can do it better than us!

poltiregist

Reaction score
As we slide into a Venezuela style government we will see the same style of inflation " hyper inflation on the horizon " . The divide between wanna be preppers , half a--ed preppers and self - efficient preppers will grow . Those that plan to live off roots , bugs , worms and such , I truly wish them good luck but that is definitely not the plan with my group of 13 soul's .

Helen Back

God Like
Reaction score
EDITORIAL: Klamath confrontation won't solve water crisis

EDITORIAL: Klamath confrontation won't solve water crisis (yahoo.com)

The Klamath Project, operated by the federal Bureau of Reclamation, releases water from Upper Klamath Lake to serve farmers, to benefit Native tribes who depend on fish and to protect endangered species. But not this year.

Klamath County is in the grips of a drought some are calling the worst in 127 years. The Bureau of Reclamation says it will release no water into the "A" canal this summer for the first time in the 114-year history of the Klamath Reclamation Project. No releases are forthcoming to cool water for downstream salmon either.

There will be pain all around, from farmers who can't irrigate their crops to tribes along the Klamath River who already see disease taking hold among the fish populations they depend on for food. But one group of disgruntled farmers is threatening to take illegal action to release water themselves.

Latest posts