Food Prepping Idea-Need responses

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aswift14

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new to this site but i had this idea that i was wondering if it was feasible. I want to create a product for those who have to hunker down for some time and don't necessarily want to go through all the trouble of food prepping. The idea is basically dog food for people where there are bags of food with all the nutrients necessary. Now it may not taste great but its an addition to your prepping. Do you all think that if this product existed you would buy it in bulk for your storage? And another question is what is the biggest problem with food prepping. Thanks!

Hi all,
I'm new to this site but i had this idea that i was wondering if it was feasible. I want to create a product for those who have to hunker down for some time and don't necessarily want to go through all the trouble of food prepping. The idea is basically dog food for people where there are bags of food with all the nutrients necessary. Now it may not taste great but its an addition to your prepping. Do you all think that if this product existed you would buy it in bulk for your storage? And another question is what is the biggest problem with food prepping. Thanks!
Gerber already been done it. They call it "Mashed Potatoes & Meatloaf in Gravy". Requires no refrigeration and is microwavable. My toddler wouldn't eat it until it was back down to room temperature. It could be set in hot water to warm it up before opening. No seasoning and NO risk of constipation. Price isn't too bad.

Might have better luck where you live as a mobile butcher. There's a need for that right outside of big cities like yours. Just get a butcher license and a van and viola! $$$
Many will raise an animal but not butcher it

Hi all,

been around decades and decades - got them compressed into handy wrapped sticks & bars - all kinds of flavors to choose from >>> buy them by the caseload

If the situation is so bad you're thinking about enjoying dog food i'm sure you don't need an butcher license or an van anymore. The most farmers who raise animals know exactly how to turn them into food, country side nearly every hunter shall know how prepare some deers or rabbits to cook....

Latest posts

Back