FNG From Florida

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UrbanSniper98K

Reaction score
Hello all from sunny and wet Florida. I'm a 26 year old Law Enforcement Officer behind the gates. I don't classify myself as a doomsday prepper, nor do I have the funds to build an elaborate castle or build an underground bunker(live in Florida and again, money lol) but with careful and strategic planning and making use of the resources available, if disaster strikes, be it natural or man made, I believe I can make a difference. I love history and collecting classic WW2 weapons but I have both new and old. I also love camping and the outdoors. I also love to read which is always good for learning new things both old and new. I'm glad to be a part of the community and hope to learn new things and make new friends.

A Warm Welcome! Feel free to ask and share... There is a wealth of information here on "Preparedness"

Welcome aboard! I'm a LEO here in Delaware. I think most people here fall into the same category as you in having a limited budget for prepping. Hell I'm a state employee with a wife & 5 kids. The oldest getting her nursing degree & the rest ranging from the ages of 12 up to 19 so I know all too well having to pinch a penny or two in order to get your prepping supplies. Anyways stay safe walking the thin blue line brother!

Hello all from sunny and wet Florida. I'm a 26 year old Law Enforcement Officer behind the gates. I don't classify myself as a doomsday prepper, nor do I have the funds to build an elaborate castle or build an underground bunker(live in Florida and again, money lol) but with careful and strategic planning and making use of the resources available, if disaster strikes, be it natural or man made, I believe I can make a difference. I love history and collecting classic WW2 weapons but I have both new and old. I also love camping and the outdoors. I also love to read which is always good for learning new things both old and new. I'm glad to be a part of the community and hope to learn new things and make new friends.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome aboard! I'm a LEO here in Delaware. I think most people here fall into the same category as you in having a limited budget for prepping. Hell I'm a state employee with a wife & 5 kids. The oldest getting her nursing degree & the rest ranging from the ages of 12 up to 19 so I know all too well having to pinch a penny or two in order to get your prepping supplies. Anyways stay safe walking the thin blue line brother!
Stay safe as well brother... I don't know about Delaware but our governor is ruining the glory for working for the "state"

Same here. Our Governor was the State Treasurer before being elected & has been blaming the previous adminstrations for our financial problems. Can you say HELLO! his dumb ### was in charge of the finances. A bunch of idiots. My state has swung so far to the left it is ridiculous! Our idiot of a Vice President is from Delaware & his son is our Attorney General. Both Senators & our sole US Representative are liberals. Le tme stop before I get too far off topic...

Welcome! I'm also in FL, and one of our group is a current LEO (Law Enforcement Officer). Hopefully, we can all learn some things from each other.

Let me be the first female prepper here to welcome you! And being a USMC wife, I appreciate your intro "FNG". I actually named one of my dogs Effengy years ago. You'll find lots of info here in the threads.

Let me be the first female prepper here to welcome you! And being a USMC wife, I appreciate your intro "FNG". I actually named one of my dogs Effengy years ago. You'll find lots of info here in the threads.
Thanks! Tell your husband I thank him for his service!

Latest posts

Back