FLYNN facts.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TF my thought is that Trump wants to stay away from a pardon that can be used against him in election.
It's taking longer, but he wants it to be done without adding his name.

I never said for Trump to pardon Flynn. In a matter of weeks, the courts should be done with the whole 'prosecution' and Flynn will be a free man. At that point, Flynn is a qualified former General who is looking for a job. The current head of the FBI is a swamp creature, Trump simply needs to say "I have no confidence in Wray", and fire him. Then consider all the candidates that could clean up the FBI's mess, and announce that Flynn is the man to clean house. The only question is if Flynn would want to get as dirty as needed to do the job. But it sure would be fun to watch it happen.

I never said for Trump to pardon Flynn. In a matter of weeks, the courts should be done with the whole 'prosecution' and Flynn will be a free man. At that point, Flynn is a qualified former General who is looking for a job. The current head of the FBI is a swamp creature, Trump simply needs to say "I have no confidence in Wray", and fire him. Then consider all the candidates that could clean up the FBI's mess, and announce that Flynn is the man to clean house. The only question is if Flynn would want to get as dirty as needed to do the job. But it sure would be fun to watch it happen.

I never meant that you did TF. Sorry for this poor sentence structure.

Judge in Flynn case hires lawyer as appeals court reviews his decision not to dismiss: report

U.S. District Court Judge Emmett G. Sullivan has taken the unusual step of hiring an attorney to represent him as an appeals court reviews his decision not to immediately grant the Justice Department's (DOJ's) request to dismiss its case against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-sullivan-lawyer-wilkinson-flynn-case

I haven't been following this story much, but didn't this guy plead guilty to something? If so, shouldn't he do his time?

Was a guilty plea under duress from a corrupt and dishonest so called justice department that was threatening to falsely prosecute his son also if he did not admit to a crime. If it was you,, would you have pleaded guilty? I probably would have.

Pleading guilty does not necessarily admit guilt, it could mean excepting punishment by those claiming a crime was permitted. And if that crime was proven to be not true and fabricated by corrupt officials, then the guilty plea should be null and void.

Was a guilty plea under duress from a corrupt and dishonest so called justice department that was threatening to falsely prosecute his son also if he did not admit to a crime. If it was you,, would you have pleaded guilty? I probably would have.

Pleading guilty does not necessarily admit guilt, it could mean excepting punishment by those claiming a crime was permitted. And if that crime was proven to be not true and fabricated by corrupt officials, then the guilty plea should be null and void.
That's a tough one. I don't know what I'd do, but I understand now why he pleaded the way he did.
I don't trust any agency of our government.
Thanks for the explanation.

That's a tough one. I don't know what I'd do, but I understand now why he pleaded the way he did.
I don't trust any agency of our government.
Thanks for the explanation.

He certainly is the man to clean house! obama and biden didn’t want him booted and framed for no reason!

Someone replied to Sexton’s tweet with this...

Replying to
@BuckSexton
and
@Blaidd_tx

It's not ALL because of Trump - they are DESPERATE to silence Flynn to prevent him from exposing their crimes and corruption. He knows what their goals & methods were in the Middle East. He knows where the literal & figurative bodies are buried. Pray for his safety & vindication.

Oh my, this is getting interesting...

“Last month it was revealed 2020 Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden was in a January 5, 2017 Oval Office meeting discussing General Flynn’s phone calls with Russian Ambassador Kislyak with Obama, Yates, Comey, Rice and Brennan.

Now we know that Obama and Biden were directly involved in the sham Flynn investigation.

Strzok’s newly released notes suggest a secret meeting before January 5th was the reason the Flynn investigation was not closed.

The Strzok notes show then-Vice President Joe Biden wanted to invoke the Logan Act against General Mike Flynn.

Strzok also noted that Obama DIRECTLY ordered an investigation into Flynn, saying “Have the right people on the case.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-directly-ordering-sham-flynn-investigation/

Biden is such a LIAR!

1673369461446.png

LTG (R) Mike Flynn
@GenFlynn
·

Short Thread: 1. In the coming months, among other serious problems (& there are many), we are going to learn the FISC has become a parallel Supreme Court but operates in almost total secrecy. In 1975, Church stated, “hiding evil is the trademark of a totalitarian government.”

OMG!! No wonder the Supreme Court has been wacko on some rulings!

Latest posts

Back