WTF!?!? Florida school shooting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything is possible. But I don't know how I could live with myself given how my cowardice cost 17 children their lives. Children. I would either kill myself or retreat to a mountainside where I would never need to look another person in the eyes. My shame would condemn me.

School shooters are cowards. Every one of them. An AR15 in the hands of a coward is still a coward. I'll take odds on a trained, determined man with a glock over a nutjob 19 year old with an AR15 any day of the week. It was this guy's job to be trained, be ready, and to step into the line of fire when these children faced a slaughter.

Might he have been shot or killed? Of course. But he has known that possibility since he first put on the badge. But might he have save 50 or 100 children from slaughter? It was his job, his purpose to stand between the shooter and the kids. Period.

IF anyone wants to defend this guy's actions, you are setting up the next cop to abandon children in their time of need. You are saying it's ok to sit outside and eat donuts while children are slaughtered? Is that what you want?

First, I agree with you.

He had a duty to act, and many children died because he hesitated and froze when he needed to fight.

What he did wasn't ok, and I agree with your points about unlivable shame, and he shouldn't be exonorated. He became a cop for a reason, and society had a contract with him when he put on the badge and he failed in his sacred duty

I get all this.

My only point is that people are human, and sometimes we f---k up because it's an imperfect world.

All I'm saying is that you or I might have froze and/or hesitated if we were in the same situation.

The blame for this mass murder lies with the shooter (and, of course, the law enforcement that didn't follow up on the danger signals).

Also, I wonder if the higher-ups are using this guy as a scapegoat (or sacrificial lamb) to draw blame away from their failings when they didn't get proactive from all the tips that they got saying that this guy was a dangerous psycho with a gun.

First, I agree with you.

He had a duty to act, and many children died because he hesitated and froze when he needed to fight.

What he did wasn't ok, and I agree with your points about unlivable shame, and he shouldn't be exonorated. He became a cop for a reason, and society had a contract with him when he put on the badge and he failed in his sacred duty

I get all this.

My only point is that people are human, and sometimes we f---k up because it's an imperfect world.

All I'm saying is that you or I might have froze and/or hesitated if we were in the same situation.

The blame for this mass murder lies with the shooter (and, of course, the law enforcement that didn't follow up on the danger signals).

Also, I wonder if the higher-ups are using this guy as a scapegoat (or sacrificial lamb) to draw blame away from their failings when they didn't get proactive from all the tips that they got saying that this guy was a dangerous psycho with a gun.
His higher ups are useing Him as a scape goat but He did what He did . He should have went in and popped that bad guy . Bad guy was busy trying to break a record and get away , his idea of a professional school shooter .
That County and Sheriff were being looked at before this soaking up funds and turning a blind eye to minority crime which is one reason the shooter stayed in the school system so long and was giving so many chances.

I think the whole crisis actor thing is just some conspiracy theory bullshit tbh.

Theres a group of liberal minded students that have let themselves be used by cnn and the sheriff's department. Some didnt know what was happening until it was over and make it sound like they were right there .

Not a conspiracy but absolute failure at all levels

True words, you nailed it Mav. Start with medicine that altered his mind. Warnings at the schools, at the police, at the FBI. Everyone was too PC to stop him. I would note that another student had an opportunity to tackle him in the bathroom and prevent it from even starting (yes, that would be a lot to ask of a child, too much, but given the coward cop, that child was our last line of defense).

In the end it was the nutjob himself who decided to end it. Sad.

Every person had their reasons. School people wanted the headcount to keep federal money coming in. Doctors push drugs and get kickbacks in one way or another. Police were lazy/scared.

Every character up the chain should face consequences for their failings. No, not the kid. But from the first doctors through the final coward cops should be put before the public & face the public consequences. No, not stoning, probably not jail time. But social rejection for citizens. Demotions for cops/fbi. Let others see what happened here for the next time.

I'll give an example. 3 planes crashed into NYC & the pentagon. The people on the 4th plane heard about this, and rather than sit quietly, they rebelled. Yes, they all died. But they prevented the national embarrassment of letting the white house get destroyed. And they would have died either way. They died as heroes. That was bravery.

Theres a group of liberal minded students that have let themselves be used by cnn and the sheriff's department. Some didnt know what was happening until it was over and make it sound like they were right there .

This I can sort of agree with. The whole "crisis actor" thing is a bunch of hogwash in my opinion. But when these angry kids started coming forward demanding gun reform, it was like a gold mine for CNN and any other anti-NRA parties. Of course they were going to make the most out of the situation and bring the kids on for interviews up the ###.

Sheriff's department failed , FBI failed , School failed , Parents and adopted Family failed , the criminal did what He wanted and these Kids let the pinko liberal media use them as pawns to disarm law bidding Citizens. 2nd Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting its the Citizens ability to keep big Government in check . Libatards are to stupid to realize that .

fe3UpmSl.jpg

Doc,

No kidding, tin foil hat time. I'm not sure which way to believe. On the one hand, I can't believe that our gov't is so #$^&*^@ing evil. It can't be that bad. Sure, we'll have our Hillary & Bill types, but not so pervasive that they'll plan for the slaughter of dozens of children to push an agenda.

But then Hillary was laughing at an ambassador & a few others getting slaughtered and lie about every part of Benghazi for political gain. And the CIA was key to forming ISIS, and Obama continued that support while ISIS was actively trying to kill Americans post 9-11.

So bottom line, do I believe this 'conspiracy theory' (note that it's not a CT if it's true!)? Answer: I don't know.

And I will call that a major loss. Because it means I have zero faith in our gov't. Because I think our gov't is so corrupt that major things like this COULD be done.

It is a sad day indeed.

For the rest of you, what do you think? Believe this video/theory or not? AND, as importantly, do you think our gov't would be capable of doing this?

Now it seems 4 responding County Officers were on the scene quickly and took up posistions behind their cars and waited . I know there are procesdures but a school shooting usually runs till the shooter is stopped or He see's He's caught and gives up or off's Himself .
Yesterday I was watching an episode of Monk about a fake cop running away from the scene. The captain said no true police would run from the scene of a crime. I immediately thought of Parkland.

They didn't run, but it was bad.

Anything possible like the Charlottesville event Police stand down and let trouble makers in . But as far ad Im concerned these mass shootings are screwed up indaviduals trying to have control of something in their life . Nothing new here . The nature of Our changing society seem to foster this kind of behavior.

I think the whole crisis actor thing is just some conspiracy theory bullshit tbh.

Well, it is bs.

When I researched the claims about him, turns out this all stemmed from a post made by a new account created a couple days before, tracking back to a city in Russia. Now, this does NOT mean Russians are interfering. Just that Russian IPs are the preferred shown origin points by hackers. The whole narrative of David not being in the school, and being older and graduated is bogus. If you actually reference the other, 25 yr old David who graduated in CA, it was a different kid. The video of David in CA was while he was on vacation.

What IS true, is that David is an aspiring journalist, and the son of a former FBI guy, who did counterterrorism work. So, there are some red flags here, but personally, my money is that he's just out to make a name for himself and further his media career aspirations from this. Not that he is a "crisis actor".

Now, that all said, the ACTUAL "crisis actor" role is genuine, but typically these are background folks hired by those with an agenda, usually holding signs, etc. they were given to hold. (or people at an event groomed to be outrageous and get near reporters) You can even find ads on Craigslist and other sources for these, where certain political events are happening.

Latest posts

Back