Flashlights!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my mom has 2 combination.flash light siren am/fm radios..guess i need to check n see if thier still useable or not.
please let me know when you find out along with how functional they were :)

solar powered lights and radios are a great source to put in your bug-out-bag or just to keep around wherever your held up. With the solar source we hope the sun will be shining when TSHF.

please let me know when you find out along with how functional they were :)
i checked out one of them.no battaries of electric cord.and as for the other on is located at this..your guess is good as mine right now..:(

th
i checked out one of them.no battaries of electric cord.and as for the other on is located at this..your guess is good as mine right now..:(
That's ok I will be getting one in another week or two (checked the package tracking last night) And I will test it out, hopefully It will work out ok, fingers crossed!

Just bought an Led head torch with three led bulbs for normal night use and a single red led so it doesn't show up as much at night

i have one of those head lamps.and a little hand held.both use 3 aaa battaries.and both have the led bulbs.the head lamp has 3 brightness setting and a flasher setting.its come in handy a couple of time when checking in vehicale n all..i paid $5.00 for both in a package deal.and worth it.

that Ambient Weather WR-111B Emergency Solar Hand Crank sounds like a great idea.i was in wal-mart yesterday.and had a look at the lanterns they have,only 1 i had intrest in when it comes to hand cranked.but it didnt appear to be much of one..next time in town,i'll be going to academy sports to see what they have..the little flash light on the left not only the lil pocket/belt clip but it also has a magnet on other end from the light as well.and the lil red end is the on/off switch for light..all 4 lights are led lights..

DSCN0240.JPG

that Ambient Weather WR-111B Emergency Solar Hand Crank sounds like a great idea.i was in wal-mart yesterday.and had a look at the lanterns they have,only 1 i had intrest in when it comes to hand cranked.but it didnt appear to be much of one..next time in town,i'll be going to academy sports to see what they have..the little flash light on the left not only the lil pocket/belt clip but it also has a magnet on other end from the light as well.and the lil red end is the on/off switch for light..all 4 lights are led lights..

View attachment 672
that is some good looking gear, i'd love to get one of those head lights. Unfortunately a bulb needs replaced in one of our police flash lights and another nice flashlight one my husband decided to duct tape to his shotgun so.. we need to stock up on more. I'm sure we have more not so great ones lying around I need to gather up.

I have the surefire commander series puts out so much light. It isn't heavy last hours and hours. It did cost me 240$. Also have a small light in my bag

that surefire..is it some thing like firemen use?..i hear thier extremly bright

I have a couple friends that are fire fighters and they use them as well. The light I have is rated at 800 lms with a full charge and can operate on the low setting around 30 lms. On high the batters last 3 hours and low will last a solid 20.

Latest posts

Back