Flashlights- Rechargeable; Inexpensive

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liv4today55

Reaction score
In my business I use a lot of flashlights, but leave them at properties too often. What is your # 1 rechargeable hand held flashlight for under $20.00 and your source to purchase!? We are looking to purchase 4-6 flashlights to restock.

thanks for suggestions

hi

i collect flashlights. I have like 300 + at last count 2 years back of assorted LED and krypton based flash lights.

Reasonably priced and using Eneloop batteries ... these are pretty decent.

http://www.dx.com/p/tank007-m20-cre...magnetic-tail-1-aa-1-14500-22093#.VoY4Y5N95sM
http://www.dx.com/p/singfire-sf-117...-black-silver-1x-aa-14500-246459#.VoY4k5N95sM

I keep the Tank007 in my EDC pouch and have multiple AA ones in different bags.

I think I have like 10 of them not meant for SHTF :)

hope this helps.

For durability cost of usage I'm currently using the Streamlight 66318 microstream, UltraFire Mini Cree and the Fenix E01 for around the home, EDC, B.O.B and I.N.C.H

Both lights use a single AAA (Fenix and microstream) the Fenix will last roughly 20hrs, I have used both standard and rechargeable AAA in these lights the UltraFire uses a single AA at 300lm. All three lights are under $20 on Amazon.

the first one.given to me.is a hand crank am/fm radio flashlight.only way to charge it,is to turn the handle that's sticking out to one side...2nd one is given to me..is a flashlight.the black part closest to you is a hand crank.just work it like id use a hand exerciser.the 2 white ones.plug into a electric outlet.not sure.but i think their recharged inside of 4 hours when plugged in.i bought them at wal-mart.they come in handy in everyday life.mom uses one at her computer desk where there's not enough light some where.other one gets used at the 3 diff locations where we keep our canned and dry foods.on account there's not always enough light in certain areas.and they get swapped out when the one at moms desk gets run down..the red one.is a Eton am/fm/weather radio with flashlight.it has a solar panel,hand crank and power cord,that can be plunged into a USB port where ever available.or electric outlet..then there's all my battery operated flashlights.rechargeable batteries and battery chargers.i even have a power converter that plugs into a car lighter.in which i can use it with my battery chargers during a power outage.that i learned on a camping trip..it's just a matter of using the lighter that's active when ignition is off..

2016-03-10 001.JPG 2016-03-10 002.JPG 2016-03-10 003.JPG 2016-03-10 004.JPG

Latest posts

Back