Fishing and trapping

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prepped123

Reaction score
I just recently got to shred I can take fishing. And alphabet got to where I got to like it. My question is what brand would I use and how portable is it and what type of boat and brand would I need to get through shallow water

gutting fish is easy as pie , just slit along the belly not too deeply ,insert your forefinger and the innards just pop out, its then just a case of washing any blood off the spine. you can either leave the head on or cut it off.

I personally like to cook my trout wrapped in tin foil with a slice of lemon inside the fish and a knob of butter on the outside of the fish then wrap and put in oven

Actually I field dress my deer, especially if I'm going to have to either heft it over the back of my horse or haul it myself. I've always gutted deer before skinning, got to get that carcass cooled out as quick as you can and the hide acts like a wrap to protect the meat until you can get it hung.

Latest posts

Back