first trip

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wild child

Reaction score
So I went camping first trip of the summer. I've decided to Use these opportunities to teach myself skills to reestablish myself with nature. Also as a side note. I used a special knife with fire starter to get a fire going. Kept it going with pine twigs. Pine burns good I found out . also getting a place with a yard so intend to practice my skills with shooting and archery. Lots to learn.

sounds like that you did good on that camping trip..besides learning,when it comes to the knife with fire starter..did you learn any thing else? and by all means.did you have fun? and a great camp out?

I like being in the outdoors . Grew up camping , hunting , fishing . Still go every chance I get but work around 60 hours a week being a responsible Husband and Parent . Keep on keeping on .

Enjoy while you can. . . never know what will pop up and you cant go. Too many restrictions in my life right now to be able to, but I do enjoy when I get the chance

I grew up either Hunting , Fishing , Camping almost every day . Now I get to go a few times a year but that makes it all the more fun .

Latest posts

Back