First posting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenBobPDX

Reaction score
Hello everyone! A bit about me eh? OK... I'm a guy, grey around the edges, but who still thinks of himself as young. I pay the bills by being a computer programmer, software engineer, developer, hacker type person. If I'm not at work in front of a computer screen, I'm doing counseling as a marriage counselor/pastor for a local Christian fellowship, training for the EOTWAWKI with a group of guys that are straight up the most honorable bunch of guys I've ever met, practicing emcomm protocols on my ham radio as a general class amateur operator, hanging out with my beautiful wife, petting my Cocker Spaniel pooch, doing chores around the home, playing with the grand-kids and praying for a better tomorrow (Not necessarily in that order). I used to work as a LEO for a So. Cal municipal police agency before I got injured and had to change careers. I have two sons and three of the cutest, smartest grand-babies you'll ever see in your lifetime. I love music (all kinds), reading (The Bible mostly), sports (NFL mostly), some TV and movies depicting honor, car chases, explosions and gun fire (although not necessarily in that order).

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here they'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.

Welcome KenBob from this side of the puddle to DPF :)

Pleased to meet you. I think you'll find a knowledgeable bunch here, and look forward to your postings.

Hello everyone! A bit about me eh? OK... I'm a guy, grey around the edges, but who still thinks of himself as young. I pay the bills by being a computer programmer, software engineer, developer, hacker type person. If I'm not at work in front of a computer screen, I'm doing counseling as a marriage counselor/pastor for a local Christian fellowship, training for the EOTWAWKI with a group of guys that are straight up the most honorable bunch of guys I've ever met, practicing emcomm protocols on my ham radio as a general class amateur operator, hanging out with my beautiful wife, petting my Cocker Spaniel pooch, doing chores around the home, playing with the grand-kids and praying for a better tomorrow (Not necessarily in that order). I used to work as a LEO for a So. Cal municipal police agency before I got injured and had to change careers. I have two sons and three of the cutest, smartest grand-babies you'll ever see in your lifetime. I love music (all kinds), reading (The Bible mostly), sports (NFL mostly), some TV and movies depicting honor, car chases, explosions and gun fire (although not necessarily in that order).
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back