First Post Problem

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I just joined, and nearly got so frustrated that I never returned.

My problem was that I registered and didn't see any "wait until your email confirming your registration" message. It let me log in so off I went. I was 'logged in' but had zero access to anything. I read on top, "Start by going to the New Member Welcome" topic. Went there, couldn't post. Kept getting the same cryptic message. After 1/2 an hour I finally gave up.

THEN this morning I get the "you are confirmed" email. Ahhh. Maybe I missed the original note on this. But if I missed it, many others did as well. It's a bad start, but I'll give this forum a fair shake. I don't usually start with a gripe session but I think this is a big weakness.

So happy to be here. I've been 'a nut' / 'prepper' for a few years. In central Texas. I pray regularly for the kenyan/muslim Obama to face God now, may he choke on a piece of pork. Boehner can join him. I anticipate a financial collapse in the near future, easily twice what 2007 was. I think all muslims are terrorists and the only way to 'negotiate' with them is a bullet/nuke. I know there is but one God, Jesus Christ.

I am not shy/subtle if you haven't guessed. But I am not vulgar. Nor a violent man unless provoked. And I trust the 'drive-by media' as far as I can pick up New York and throw it.

So, good to meet you and God bless you.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hi and welcome from this side of the puddle!

Welcome and sorry for the frustration. We here at the Forum are still working on the bugs.. Glad you stuck around!!!

G'day from Oz.. land down under.
You being Texan have prob over stockpiled in an personal of weapons. Ask anything about prepping exempt guns and will try and be useful;)
I follow financial markets very crossly and post about it now and again - expecting imminent (months not years) collapse.

In Australia for the first time right wing politics is making headlines - startling with a crowed called "Reclaim Australia" that are based on trying to limit muslim immigration and influence. People are being divided and when the economy goes the division will have negative consequences.

I just joined, and nearly got so frustrated that I never returned.

My problem was that I registered and didn't see any "wait until your email confirming your registration" message. It let me log in so off I went. I was 'logged in' but had zero access to anything. I read on top, "Start by going to the New Member Welcome" topic. Went there, couldn't post. Kept getting the same cryptic message. After 1/2 an hour I finally gave up.

THEN this morning I get the "you are confirmed" email. Ahhh. Maybe I missed the original note on this. But if I missed it, many others did as well. It's a bad start, but I'll give this forum a fair shake. I don't usually start with a gripe session but I think this is a big weakness.

So happy to be here. I've been 'a nut' / 'prepper' for a few years. In central Texas. I pray regularly for the kenyan/muslim Obama to face God now, may he choke on a piece of pork. Boehner can join him. I anticipate a financial collapse in the near future, easily twice what 2007 was. I think all muslims are terrorists and the only way to 'negotiate' with them is a bullet/nuke. I know there is but one God, Jesus Christ.

I am not shy/subtle if you haven't guessed. But I am not vulgar. Nor a violent man unless provoked. And I trust the 'drive-by media' as far as I can pick up New York and throw it.

So, good to meet you and God bless you.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back