First Aid Kit

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Reaction score
I decided I would make my own first aid kit for minor injuries and emergencies, and I wanted it to fit in the glove box of my car.

IMAG0625-1.jpg

Items:
  1. Alcohol Cleansing Pads
  2. Neosporin
  3. Medical Tape
  4. Imodium AD (Blue Pills)
  5. Claratin (Allergy Pills)
  6. Assorted Band Aids (36)
  7. Package of Gauze
  8. Motrin
  9. Camera Case

I used to be a teacher and I stored all kinds of OTC meds in my classroom. Most of the teachers thought it was a good idea but one guy loved to tease me about it ... until he got the Runs! He came to me quietly begging me for something... From that day on, he not only did he never made fun of me again but he stocked Imodium in his classroom. Diarrhea is nothing to laugh about... in rough cases, it can and does kill.

I might add a razor blade and needle to the inside of the lid and secure it with duct tape. Saw this on a video the other day and it looked like a good idea to add in a few extra things.
YA i did a needle an thread under the duct tape, works well.

What about this little tidbit on the bottom..are they just saying that or what?

"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."

I've had to add something to my first aid kit the past few weeks. It's been a bad allergy season around here and the weather won't make up it's mind. So now I'm not leaving the house without my vicks vapor inhaler. That thing has been my saver this last week

Should think about throwing in one or two combat tourniquets. They are handy because you can apply them with only one hand :)

My wife and I both carry IFAKs. Its really the best way to provide care in the line of fire. Tourniquets are a big one to us we each have about 5 in our kits.

Latest posts

Back