Firearms and Fire Arm Law

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit that to be White and disarmed in your unique part of the World would be a bit concerning .

Some people think its normal and they actually prefer it like that. Because they are liberal and think that weapons is part of apardheid.
Well I have news for them buddy

Well armed citizens in a strong nation is a free people . The communist have infiltrated the Governments of Southern Africa and turned what used to be World powers into Nanny States where many of the citizens would give up their freedom if the Government would just take care of them . Same thing is going on in parts of Europe and the U.S.A . But all is not lost each of os has a responsibility to do what we can to swing things back to the right and be active in our politics . Even if we just end up with pockets of what should be in a sea of darkness thats a start .

Go to youtube and search " recent debates of Nkandla in south africa parlement" You will see the biggest joke ever. And then you imagine that these poeple is supose to govern our country. Please look at it and let me know what you think. You should fi d a few movies there. Or you can search for "Malema and Nkandla"

So the President of SA spent R 200,000,000 of tax payers money to build his Home . Im not sure what that translates in U.S dollars but I think it should end in a prison sentance and Reimbursment . Of corse we pay for secret service protection for former Presidents in the U.S but the money to build that Home stead seems to have been misreprsented .

The exchange rate of the rand dollar is rughly 1US$ for 11 rand. So you do the math.
An average person can basically retire on about roughly 20 million ra d which is about 2 million US dollar. So you can figure out just how much did the presedent of south africa spend on his private house which is taxpayers money

Secondly a very desturbing fact.
SA have about 70 millio poeple. 95% of all the states income or tax is being paid by about 2.5million poeple. (I think you can imagine with ethnic group pays their tax.
80% of all tax payers is not voting for the ruling party (ANC)
70% of the voters for the ruling party's voters is unemployed. But the number of voters for the ruling party is so high that they stay in power with 2/thirds of the seats in the parlement meaning they can make and break rules as they please and we the loyal tax payers dont have a say in our own money. How sad is that.

Anyway according to so proffesionals they say that SA is fast approaching a revolution and sivil war.

I for one cant wait. Looking forward to kill a few black dudes.

Sorry for the spelling. I use my cellphone and the buttons is so close to each other and i dont read what i wrote before i post it

There may have been some things that needed fixing in the old SA and Rohdesia but trying to fix them the Country's swung to the other extreme and created the mess they have now .

← SA Prepper
Guess What Happened The Last Time The Price Of Oil Crashed Like This?
Posted on December 3, 2014 by Bestuur
There has only been one other time in history when the price of oil has crashed by more than 40 dollars in less than 6 months. The last time this happened was during the second half of 2008, and the beginning of that oil price crash preceded the great financial collapse that happened later that year by several months.

Well, now it is happening again, but this time the stakes are even higher. When the price of oil falls dramatically, that is a sign that economic activity is slowing down. It can also have a tremendously destabilizing affect on financial markets. As you will read about below, energy companies now account for approximately 20 percent of the junk bond market. And a junk bond implosion is usually a signal that a major stock market crash is on the way.

So if you are looking for a “canary in the coal mine”, keep your eye on the performance of energy junk bonds. If they begin to collapse, that is a sign that all hell is about to break loose on Wall Street.

Crime stats released by police chief on truck hijacking and house robberies to be 3%
Where i actual fact due to reliable sourses that it is actually 73% and78%.
Just show you how poee are blinded with our liberal media.
I cant wait for the SHTF moment.
I really want to claim justice excecution style.

Its easy to get frustraited but take time to think , we dont need that kind of stuff in our lives . Im only firing on someone in combat / defence situation . There has to be a reason .
The police chiefs crime rate numbers seem to be political window dressing . Tale people something that makes them feel good and offer them free stuff in exchange for a vote .

SA’s Grade 9 mathematics score: 10.8%
South Africa’s average Grade 9 mathematics mark is a pathetic 10.8%, with only 3% of learners achieving 50% or more in the subject

Staff Writer December 4, 2014 99 Comments

Free Email Newsletter:

Subscribe

Basic Education Minister Angie Motshekga has released the Annual National Assessments (ANA) results for 2014, which show that the average performance in Grade 9 mathematics is 10.8%.

Motshekga explained that the idea of ANA is to gauge the extent to which the basic education system is impacting on the critical areas of numeracy and literacy.

“ANA is a diagnostic tool to help the sector to self-correct. In fact, ANA results have become a powerful tool of assessing the health of our basic education system,” she said.

The ANA showed the following average national mathematics performance per grade:

Grade 1 – 68.4%
Grade 2 – 61.8%
Grade 3 – 55.4%
Grade 4 – 37.3%
Grade 5 – 37.3%
Grade 6 – 43%
Grade 9 – 10.8%.
The DA said that it was saddened, but not surprised, at the very low Grade 9 numeracy and literacy levels.

“Only 3% of Grade 9 learners achieved 50% or more in mathematics, and the average for literacy in their home languages was only 48%,” said the DA.

The minister said that at the Grade 9 level the results show a trend of underperformance both in language and mathematics.

“Our Achilles’ heel remains the unacceptably low performance in Grade 9 mathematics,” said Motshekga.

“All ANA results and diagnostic reports have flagged the problem of mathematics teaching and learning throughout the system.”

“This calls for “Business Unusual” if we are to take head on what remains the elephant in the room – learners’ poor grasp of mathematical concepts, and teachers’ apparent lack of requisite academic level in mathematics to teach Grade 9 mathematics.”

“These are the twin limitations that we must confront if we are to take the system out of this quagmire.”

Update: Eskom is planning countrywide power cuts over the weekend to build up reserves, the parastatal said on Thursday.

“The electricity system will remain constrained tomorrow [Friday] and the risk of load shedding remains high,” it said in a statement.

“Eskom has also taken a decision to load shed over the weekend in order to build up reserves for the week ahead.”

The utility announced power cuts countrywide between 4pm and 10pm on Thursday.

“The power system is exceptionally constrained today due to unforeseen technical problems at power stations and depleted water reserves and logistical issues relating to diesel supplies at our peaking power stations.

“As a result Eskom has implemented stage two load shedding today as of 4pm until 10pm this evening.”

City Power said the rolling blackouts would affect several suburbs in Johannesburg. City power advised customers to check its Twitter account for regular updates. A load shedding schedule was available on its website.

The City of Tshwane and Cape Town warned residents of the blackouts on Twitter.

Original story

Eskom will start rolling blackouts countrywide at 4pm on Thursday because of low diesel reserves, the parastatal said.

“Unfortunately it is necessary to implement stage two load shedding from 4pm to 10pm,” spokesman Andrew Etzinger said.

“Diesel reserves… are basically depleted and we are therefore experiencing a difficult situation.”

Diesel was needed to run the open cycle gas turbines. These were power stations which used diesel to generate power.

Etzinger said the current demand for electricity was higher than Eskom’s capacity.

I just recieved an email saying that eskom had just lost another 3000mega watt electricity and that this could be a possable start of unrest in SA.
Keep up the readyness and dont loose hope. Be even more ready now.
I hope all sa poeple reading this have preps in place for the very near future

Latest posts

Back