Helpful Info. Fire Kit Video

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. You really had to double post it? :confused:

Great video. Thanks for posting it, man. I'll have to watch that again. So, you carry the waistpack along with another bag? I like to carry a hip pack along with my primary when I'm hiking just in case, but it's not solely dedicated to fire. Thanks again for the vid(s).

Great video. Thanks for posting it, man. I'll have to watch that again. So, you carry the waistpack along with another bag? I like to carry a hip pack along with my primary when I'm hiking just in case, but it's not solely dedicated to fire. Thanks again for the vid(s).

Hey Alabaster...

Yes, I have a regular tac belt that I wear with my Tactical pants that I wear at school with my body vest and athletic Polo shirt. I carry this pack, the Maxpedition Thermite Versipack Sling Pouch and it fits snuggly with my body, when I am not wearing it, I have it in the rig. Often I wear two additional M-2's with other gear, plus the fire kit. It has all kinds of odds and end, to include a mini survival kit, leatherman, etc..stuff like an EDC Pro. The cost of the M-2's are $24.31 on Amazon and I got Sling Pouch for about $45. All of which can be interchanged to Cyre Precision Plate Carrier in about 3 minutes. Cyre makes some great pouches which I have on my vest, so its just an interchangeable thing based on my ops requirements....also I like to have a few more mag pouches, since I don't need a frag grenade pouch on my vest because of lack of access to those little toys. Sure do miss being Active duty, some days.

0401-P-2T.jpg
upload_2014-9-20_17-45-43.jpeg

Oh and the double post...I guess I didn't want our regular members who pay to miss it. So I just added it to the video library for Clyde's library.

I just had to give you a hard time! I dig those pieces. I'll have to check them out up close. We have a store that stocks Maxpedition around here somewhere... I just have to remember where or look them up.

I'll PM you this week and update you on things. Nothing exciting, but I'll holler at ya anyway.

Thanks for the post Silent Bob. Very informative. Will have my Fire Kit put together by weeks end. :)

Latest posts

Back