Fire Blow Tubes

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick

Top Poster
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
I keep these around my fire pits, fire place, camping equipment and bug out bag, these are made from standard 3/16 O.D steel break lines cut to 2 feet length keeping the flare on one end
photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG

had to check what that gizmo was,never seen or heard of it,but that will be something to do asap,thanks

I keep these around my fire pits, fire place, camping equipment and bug out bag, these are made from standard 3/16 O.D steel break lines cut to 2 feet length keeping the flare on one end
View attachment 2912 View attachment 2913
Great idea. I've had my face down in the smoke, blowing steadily till I was dizzy a few too many times. I'm sure this will make it more efficient, and easier to start a fire.

Little things like this can make all the difference in a survival situation, but also make every day life so much easier. Thanks for sharing, Maverick!

View attachment 2912 View attachment 2913

Loved it...thanks, I always do get a bit dizzy in the field. When I back up the SUV to the site, I typically use my Coleman electric/battery air pump...I add a small piece of PVC pipe to the end of it and it does a great job without even me bursting my ole' gills. I use the same pump, when I start up the Smoker too, works great. But thanks..will make one up for the pack.

Latest posts

Back