Finnish patriots doing what their cops wont do.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well,i didn't read it all.but at least some folks are taking the right steps.and from what i did read,it looks like odin is keeping things legal and right on their part,so far..

yup,and our left-muzzie lovers hate them :) really,really much :D
and that sorry fact is,my cops don't give a rats ### what happens to natives here,therefore my trust for them is at all time low.

seems like the news about those boys travel far and wide..but unfortunatelly we are not that far from blood here and the targets (plural) will be muzzies or our government or both..

Apparently the Swedish left wing media and Police have actively conspired to cover up multiple sexual assaults on young girls by immigrants, RT has exposed this criminal cover up.

Ah OK so apparently if you are white, christian and European if you object to your wives and daughters being raped and molested and you take to the streets to peacefully protest then apparently that makes you a fascist and neo nazi by default .

it's hard to plan for possible enemies who comes from outside and to realize that you have enemies within...well more prepping and vary your plans...

seems like the reds here actually want a confrontation,should be cautious what they wish for..it might very well come true...

Latest posts

Back