Finland

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup,some nice reading :)
it should help us if SHTF,just like the outfit I joined,they expect us to report for duty in hrs not days ,if needed,sure hope all stays quiet and I can take the gear
from the closet only for training missions but I understand what the paper was I signed.

I know,and as we have preppers here from over there too,I must point out;have nothing against the ordinary russian,they have prolly nothing agaist me either,it's the leadership that worries me...alot

so china-boy is sending warships over here for manouvers with my neighbor,just what we need to ease tensions in this region :confused:

some there still think we should be their "colony" like it was before 1917,some generals there would love to have the Åland islands and thus be able to shut down all traffic in the baltic see,northern Finland is the gateway to Norway (oil and gas) and Sweden (iron ore)
and I just read an article where Finns visited the Valamo monastery and after a meeting with the local officials,men approached them and said;you don't need Nato,the peoples army of Russia will aid you...
just as we did in Ukraine.
the same way Stalin sent his army to "liberate" us in the Winter War...

The Winter War was overshadowed by World War 2 and alot of People do not even know it took place , just like some do not know Poland fought the Russians and Germans at the same time . One reason Putin would want to threaten Finland is if He decided He wanted to provoke a response.

so true :(
and he would get one :mad: and once again young lives lost...

Latest posts

Back