Islamic/Muslim Threat FINLAND IN UPROAR

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2F2BBE0A00000578-3343066-image-a-48_1449581194796.jpg

Look my Americans friends just WAKE UP, don't think this is just something on Fox TV, when you start resettling them in Smalltown Backwater America, You will get the same problems just like WE in the UK , Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Finland have.
Most of us are. It's just that our elected "representatives" think they know better and won't listen to the voters in their district. Personally I can't figure out what the end goal is of letting this trash in to any civilized nation.

I never understood it, even if they are a "moderate" Muslim not a terrorist, Islam is a 7th Century Culture- its not just a religion it goes way deeper than that, its a whole way of life, and it is totally at odds with a 21st Century Western culture, the 2 are bound to clash, any idiot can see that, I fail to see why our respective governments cannot, and will not!!

Question: If Europe falls into a state of "Civil Unrest" or "Civil War" with Islam, how easy would it be for Putin to invade Europe if he decided to attack Turkey and start the 3rd World War?

Turkey wouldn't have a snow balls chance in hell,putins first and hardest obstacle would be Poland,he can't move into central Europe wothout takeing Poland out of the equation,and they hate russkies so much and are willing to sacrifice alot.
it's easy to start ww3,but ending it would be tough.
and yup,we Finns don't trust that maniac in kremlin either,read a small article today,where it said he has plans to invade the whole southern coastline incl my capital here,just to secure his shipping routes,so nothing has changed on that scenario since ww2.

Question: If Europe falls into a state of "Civil Unrest" or "Civil War" with Islam, how easy would it be for Putin to invade Europe if he decided to attack Turkey and start the 3rd World War?

I don't think Putin needs to invade Europe (A) There is no need because it wont benefit them (B) They could simply BUY Europe they way they and the Arabs have bought much of the UK, They are awash with money and Europe is bankrupt. But worst case scenario their are Finns, Ukranians, Germans and Poles between Russia and Europe and they WILL fight.

Germans made be a bit odd with Merkel but look at their leopard 2 tank fleet, they are itching to command Panzers advance

Joe, Mad Vlad like the Chinese is looking much closer at YOUR continent than ours. Russia would love a war water naval base well in the Southern Hem.

yup,they will venture into Africa with money,either own,borrowed or stolen ;)

I don't think there are any good or "moderate" muzlims in the world. However, if there really are some good ones, do we want to risk our families safety to find out? I personally don't think it worth the risk. Even if there is a relatively small percentage of muzzies who want do harm, just remember; it could be one of your loved ones at the receiving end of their agenda or knife. They bring no value to any country. Keep these bastards out!

Latest posts

Back