Islamic/Muslim Threat FINLAND IN UPROAR

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gentlemen i really liked all the comments and view points, but the point i think you might have overlooked is the fact that your country, (Finland, Germany, France ect.) is already in a state of anarchy (hypothetically) with or due to Islam, the African migrants in Europe loves Mr. Vlad for his formers helped them instigate the revolutions in their home countries, which by the way they have never recovered from. European countries would probably have to deploy their military forces within their own borders just to try and keep things calm and factions apart, martial law might be called out. Its one thing fighting on a single front but another thing when you have no war front at all. A country divided within itself cant fight a war, division creates inaction and that gets you hammered, we are living with it at the moment. Just a thought, maybe Mr. Vlad had a bit more to do with the influx of all those migrants into Europe that he lets on? (Yes China has just bought a bigger slice of Africa in the past week or so, with all the loans granted to African countries, they want to start teaching Manderin in our public schools here, so yes they they are looking to expand their interests in Africa in a big way. One thing these Africans don not realize yet, is that if the Chinese takes control lets say of a country like South Africa there will be no more strikes or demands for better wages or working conditions, they will just be dead, it will make the Marikana Massacre look insignificant, but the rest of the world wont hear a peep about it, like in Zim where they controll all the diamond mining ventures. There are some new "Blood Diamonds" on the world markets and they are coming from China.")

yup,as long as the moderate majority muzzies says nothing,their vote don't count,thier voice has no meaning.

you still wonder why I don't trust my big neighbor in the east???
why I would absolutely love to see it paved into a big parking lot...

you still wonder why I don't trust my big neighbor in the east???
why I would absolutely love to see it paved into a big parking lot...
They might have put on a new coat but underneath its all still the same, have some friends here that came from the Netherlands a few years ago, and he knows his history from there, he told us some stories that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up straight.

my grandpa fought them,3 times..my grandma hated them,for those 3 times changed my grandpa alot. we have such a long bad history with them, but I'm greatful he did fight along with his brethren otherwise I wouldn't be here,we would have been exterminated (that was the plan of Molotov,Stalins for.sec)

1 time during our civilwar,there were alot of bolsheviks here fighting along side the reds,2 time in the winter war and then 3 time in the continuation war,that's the history my grandpa had fighting those bastards.

and today,after a very long time when our LEO's been telling us; everything is under control,we are safe here,they admitted,there are about 300 hard core terro's here,atleast 3 top-ranking leaders and there's a very real risk of terrorism attack...and the leftist media still tries to preach how all is well and we have only good guys here...makes you feel safe :(

I prefer to think of Muslims as practicing or non practicing people, if you read and obey the koran as it is written then you will be a terrorist, think of WWJD vs WWMD, think of christians mimicking jesus, or muslims mimmicking the prophet mohammed,

right now I'm starting to think of 'em as targets....moving or non-moving...and it gives me the creeps over here

This might be just the right place to post this, seeing that Finland is in a uproar, this might make it a bit loader. Everyone is real concerned with the violent terrorist attack, that might escalate due to the influx of all these "refugees" but what about this.
uploadfromtaptalk1449817485947.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1449817500189.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1449817511203.jpg

All those strong and healthy bugs brought in from Africa and the Middle East, if i'm not mistaken when Europeans travel to certain African Countries you have to ge certain shots for several deseases, now those bugs are walking right in the front door. (Just thinking about all those libtarts clapping hand and welcoming their new fellow country men, it was actually just the grim reaper in disguise.)
What is this graph going to look like a few years down the line?
uploadfromtaptalk1449818246286.jpg

Just thought i would add this list as well.
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2193.html

Last edited:
that makes my stomach turn,it was bad when we had tuberculosis coming from east,this is even worse :(

seems like yet another gang-rape comitted here by these sand rats and our LEO's are trying to conceal the info about it,there's something big going on in the city right now,some cops are apparently fed up with this (and leak out intel what these sand rats do)...brass keep a tight lid on everything.

I have always thought that when TSHTF- whether that is Russia invading Europe which he wouldn't have to do ,just turn off the oil and gas pipelines, that should do it, or Moslem refugees flooding into every country which is what is happening now, the main problem is that more people will be killed by disease and lack of heating and hygiene issues than will be killed by anything else.

what ever you do,keep on prepping,I have great worries for next year,really don't trust that my own gov can handle this and it's heating up between the far-left and far-right...

that's what's happening here with our far-left,never have I read so much BS thta they spew out;native born are all racist,we need new better people here and so on, we have an obligation to support and feed this vermin..strange I never signed a contract like that ;)
as I have 3 rooms in my flat,one acquanitance asked me,couldn't I house a refugee as I had this spare room,almost suffocated on my coffee...did wonder where the hell do you get these ideas??

Found images of severed heads on asylum seekers mobiles

https://translate.googleusercontent...6.html&usg=ALkJrhiWNWk3xAYmzSJLYZ3GP_u8u-6TqA

NOTE! THIS IS A TRANSLATION (not perfect)
"Among these findings should have been photos and videos of executions and brutal punishments, such as images of people holding up severed heads or hands.

It should also have been found pictures of dead children and other victims of war, crimes or terrorism.

It has also been found flags, symbols and characters that can be linked to terror group IS, as well as other terrorist groups.

Head of the unit with responsibility for asylum, section chief, Erik Haugland, says it may be several reasons why you have such images on mobile.

- There may be several reasons why you have such images. One can be a witness and have a desire to show what you've seen, or you may have been tactically and have symbols associated with organizations that control areas passing through. What looks alarmingly out, may have other explanations than support for terrorist organizations, he said to the newspaper."

Found images of severed heads on asylum seekers mobiles
Infowars article on it:
http://www.infowars.com/hundreds-of...-of-isis-flags-severed-heads-on-their-phones/

According to the report, after searching luggage and mobile phones belonging to migrants, police have logged “hundreds” of examples of “photos and videos of executions and brutal punishments, such as images of people holding up severed heads or hands.”

Authorities also discovered numerous examples of ISIS flags and symbols belonging to other terrorist organizations.

Latest posts

Back