Few details about myself.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Serrano

Reaction score
Hello all, well I think it's official I now consider myself a prepper, I have all my buddies, family members and kids say I'm going nuts. The more I see the inability or better yet lack of interest of our government to truly assist us in a time of need i have decided to take all measures which are within my financial reach to take in the event of a catastrophic event. After Katrina htere was a total collapse of the system in every aspect possible i took that as a lessons learned for the federal Gov and i thought they would sit down and seriously asses the protocols in place, but with the events after hurricane Sandy once again a total breakdown of the system...so I said PHUC IT, I have to watch out for myself and my own.
I have begun to take certain measures to put certain measures in place for my families protection after a possible Doomsday scenario, what worries me most is just the fact of surviving an event and the possible breakdown of local Law enforcement, looters ect.
So here I am to seek a little guidance and ideas to ensure we are able to survive such an event.

Hello all, well I think it's official I now consider myself a prepper, I have all my buddies, family members and kids say I'm going nuts. The more I see the inability or better yet lack of interest of our government to truly assist us in a time of need i have decided to take all measures which are within my financial reach to take in the event of a catastrophic event. After Katrina htere was a total collapse of the system in every aspect possible i took that as a lessons learned for the federal Gov and i thought they would sit down and seriously asses the protocols in place, but with the events after hurricane Sandy once again a total breakdown of the system...so I said PHUC IT, I have to watch out for myself and my own.
I have begun to take certain measures to put certain measures in place for my families protection after a possible Doomsday scenario, what worries me most is just the fact of surviving an event and the possible breakdown of local Law enforcement, looters ect.
So here I am to seek a little guidance and ideas to ensure we are able to survive such an event.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome! Its unfortunate that your fam and friends dont see the wisdom in what your doing but IM aure as things progress they sure will!

howdy daniel serrano.welcome to the forum and family..very well put with what you said..there's many diffrent topics replys and solotions.just because one route works for one person,dont mean it works for another.at least most folks here will tell you food water and weapons come first.with that.i agree.just dont try to stock up on things to fast..location matters to..so ask any and all questons you feel that you need to ask..only dumb or foolish questons are the ones that dont get asked..and if you have any ideas or suggeston feel free to post them as well..

Latest posts

Back