FBI flyer directed at Military Surplus Stores

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

ChickenLittle

Reaction score
FBI flyer directed at surplus stores Related to Military Surplus Stores "Potential Indicators of Terrorist Activities" (PDF reader required)

http://info.publicintelligence.net/FBI-SuspiciousActivity/Military_Surplus.pdf

I would give you a "LIKE, " but I definetly do not like this. :(

Whom are they targeting with this probe?

If a disaster happens in your communities, it will be the preppers that help hold things together. I can see how a prepper with a couple screws loose can be a dangerous thing however. Police may pull over a car seen at 2am simply b/c the likelyhood is that they are up to no good at that hour. Is this just an example of that or something more?

Maverick

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
I would give you a "LIKE, " but I definetly do not like this. :(

Whom are they targeting with this probe?

If a disaster happens in your communities, it will be the preppers that help hold things together. I can see how a prepper with a couple screws loose can be a dangerous thing however. Police may pull over a car seen at 2am simply b/c the likelyhood is that they are up to no good at that hour. Is this just an example of that or something more?
As preppers we are a target, the government correlates preppers as the timothy mcveigh's of the world thus a threat and an excuse to further erode our rights (for what remains of it) all in the name of 'safety' safety now synonymous with 'control' and or 'absolute control'

Reaction score
Well, they just told us what they're looking for which is really stupid if you're trying to catch someone. Gotta remember not to ask if its hard to make these grenades live again. Wearing your Hawaiian shirt and a fanny pack is a must to not draw attention to yourself. Everything is a gift for your Uncle. What the hell are these metal boxes for? Do you think the paint on them will kill my goldfish? This world is full of stupid people. Pretend to be one and you blend right in.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
As preppers we are a target, the government correlates preppers as the timothy mcveigh's of the world thus a threat and an excuse to further erode our rights (for what remains of it) all in the name of 'safety' safety now synonymous with 'control' and or 'absolute control'
There are surely many government entities that view preppers as domestic terrorists, but at the same time they have put out directives to force preppers to give up their supplies so others, who didn't prepare, will not go with out.

It has become a sad state of affairs in this country!

The government is trying to flatten the "survival of the fittest" curve

Maverick

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
There are surely many government entities that view preppers as domestic terrorists, but at the same time they have put out directives to force preppers to give up their supplies so others, who didn't prepare, will not go with out.

It has become a sad state of affairs in this country!

The government is trying to flatten the "survival of the fittest" curve
As a piece I written some time back;

"I entrust nothing to others for I am my own person, my achievements my sacrifices my flaws are of my own making not to be taken like a thief in the night to be bestowed upon those who've had done nothing" -wayne

SSTxPrepper1

Reaction score
This isnt funny at all. But if all else fails and preppers are all who stand, we then become the last line of defense or backup if needed. If the goverment is trying to flatten out the survival/prepper curve , pure sign the country is going downhill its just so sad.

Wiredog8

Molon Labe
Reaction score
As a law abiding citizen who works, pays taxes, and contributes to society, I do not understand how my government can think that I am a threat to society merely because I plan ahead and speak my mind as I have the right to under the First Amendment. How is it that I do some thing wrong by storing food for a rainy day or disaster? Or keeping legal weapons for hunting and self defense? Who are my actions harming? Have I not contributed to the economy? Have I not relieved the government from the burden of caring for me in a crisis? Have I caused harm to others or debased their humanity?
These are some of the things that go though my mind as I watch the news.
I am but a simple man who has the foresight to see that it is better to be prepared for the future than to rely on others.
How is this wrong or threatening?

Maverick

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
As a law abiding citizen who works, pays taxes, and contributes to society, I do not understand how my government can think that I am a threat to society merely because I plan ahead and speak my mind as I have the right to under the First Amendment. How is it that I do some thing wrong by storing food for a rainy day or disaster? Or keeping legal weapons for hunting and self defense? Who are my actions harming? Have I not contributed to the economy? Have I not relieved the government from the burden of caring for me in a crisis? Have I caused harm to others or debased their humanity?
These are some of the things that go though my mind as I watch the news.
I am but a simple man who has the foresight to see that it is better to be prepared for the future than to rely on others.
How is this wrong or threatening?
Kudos!

Latest posts