Favourite end of the world movie.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, yeah... To that crowd, Trump getting elected was on the same catastrophic level as an extinction event. LOL

Now Rachel Maddow on MSNBC crying over the poor babies in cages. Where was she when Obama and Clinton had them in cages?

They are safer now than being dragged across the desert without water or food.

The Lefts' "Selective outrage of The week" is getting very old. Their parents are the evil ones. These kids are unaccompanied minors sent here via cartels, gangs, etc.

No wonder no one trusts the media any more..

Now Rachel Maddow on MSNBC crying over the poor babies in cages. Where was she when Obama and Clinton had them in cages?

They are safer now than being dragged across the desert without water or food.

Some woman on the radio made a good point the other day. If you or I were to drag our children on foot out into the Mojave Desert with insufficient water and no food, we'd be charged with child endangerment and have the children taken away from us.

Some woman on the radio made a good point the other day. If you or I were to drag our children on foot out into the Mojave Desert with insufficient water and no food, we'd be charged with child endangerment and have the children taken away from us.

I really disagree with our policies of seperating children from their parents, but--in fairness--your point about child abuse is one that I hadn't considered, and it makes sense.

Even so, I think it's awful that the Border Patrol is taking babies away from their mothers while they're nursing.

We aren't Nazis in this country, and while the illegals are criminals and should be treated as such, I don't think that concentration camps and institutional brutality are the answer.

Still...I do agree that bringing your child through a desert for several days or weeks without resources does constitute child endangerment.

Comparing this to the nazi’s is absurd, laws were broken! I’m tired of all the fxxken bleeding heart bullshit and the hypocrisy of the ones condemning the separation! Where were the motherfxxckers during the previous administration on the separations, I don’t want to hear the excuses, the only reason there are a storm over this shit is because it is Trump implementing it period, to say otherwise are goddamn liars!

Comparing this to the nazi’s is absurd, laws were broken! I’m tired of all the fxxken bleeding heart bullshit and the hypocrisy of the ones condemning the separation! Where were the motherfxxckers during the previous administration on the separations, I don’t want to hear the excuses, the only reason there are a storm over this shit is because it is Trump implementing it period, to say otherwise are goddamn liars!

You are correct. If you bring this to their attention, they do the typical liberal dance , and just call you a liar then say F**k you. That's the only retort they ever have.

Back on topic. It's not a movie, but I like The Walking Dead.

Forget the zombies, I'm talking about man vs man and how you learn to live without any tech. All of the money and precious metals are worthless, but food and shelter are worth your life.
What about the tv show revolution, then? I liked that. But it must have been too sophisticated for the masses as it was cancelled... all good sci fi risks that...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last man on earth (1960s)
OmegaMan
Crack in the World
When worlds collide
The day the Earth Caught Fire
Miracle Mile
ON THE BEACH ( Bother Versions SUPERB)
Soylent Green
The day the Earth Stood Still
I am Legend
Doomwatch
Survivors ( 1970s Tv series)
Left Behind
Knowing
Dredd
Virus ( awsome)

OmegaMan
Crack in the World
When worlds collide
Miracle Mile
Soylent Green
I am Legend
Doomwatch
Left Behind
Knowing
Dredd
Virus ( awsome)
Soylent Green, I am Legend, the book on the beach...yes. I don’t recognize some on your list...

OmegaMan
Crack in the World
When worlds collide
Miracle Mile
Soylent Green
I am Legend
Doomwatch
Left Behind
Knowing
Dredd
Virus ( awsome)

And you forgot the ultimate warrior with Yule Brynner and Damnation Alley with Jan-Michael Vincent

OmegaMan
Crack in the World
When worlds collide
Miracle Mile
Soylent Green
I am Legend
Doomwatch
Left Behind
Knowing
Dredd
Virus ( awsome)

Soylent Green gave me nightmares. Their world is so grey and dirty. I like the Left Behind books.

The tv show on HBO The Leftovers was cool. I really enjoyed the book though. It didn't really make sense.

What about the tv show revolution, then? I liked that. But it must have been too sophisticated for the masses as it was cancelled... all good sci fi risks that...

By the time I heard about it, it was cancelled. I wanted to watch.

Latest posts

Back