FAR WEST TEXAS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any preppers in El Paso
Hello BMW99HD!
Welcome and thank you for joining Doomsday Prepper Forums! I hope you will find this site beneficial to you.

As far as people from El Paso goes.... I am not too sure if there is anyone here from there. I used to go there at least once a week back when I drove a truck. I was often making deliveries off of Billy The Kid Ave.

If I could I would move to Texas. Seems like the Texas Government is less a pain in the ### than it is here in California.

BMW99HD, I'm sure you'll find some. I know the site is new, so it's only bound to get better. Welcome, BTW.

No doubts about TX, really. It's one of the few places in the Country that I'd rather be than VA. All cuz of gun laws, too. I'm not a fan of the weather here, but at least we're gun friendly. I see myself in the southwest or deep south again real soon.

BMW99HD, I'm sure you'll find some. I know the site is new, so it's only bound to get better. Welcome, BTW.

No doubts about TX, really. It's one of the few places in the Country that I'd rather be than VA. All cuz of gun laws, too. I'm not a fan of the weather here, but at least we're gun friendly. I see myself in the southwest or deep south again real soon.
You got that right Alabaster! TX is one of the better places to be. I know the weather, depending on where you are in Texas the weather can be a lot more accommodating than say the north.

Welcome Texan! You don't have to be from anywhere in particular to enjoy this forum. Great place, friendly people and lots of good information too.After today's snowfall,I am ready for Texas too. I would not mind living in AZ either. WY. is a progressive state. Look what they are doing.

Welcome Texan! You don't have to be from anywhere in particular to enjoy this forum. Great place, friendly people and lots of good information too.After today's snowfall,I am ready for Texas too. I would not mind living in AZ either. WY. is a progressive state. Look what they are doing.
True, Wyoming is a good place as is Montana, except that whole ted turner resident thing. The problem with those states is the weather.

Now Arizona is a good state. they have no problems with open carry of fire arms. Plus there is quite a bit of open land there too.

True, Wyoming is a good place as is Montana, except that whole ted turner resident thing. The problem with those states is the weather.

Now Arizona is a good state. they have no problems with open carry of fire arms. Plus there is quite a bit of open land there too.
I left Mt. 8 years ago because of the severe weather.

They aren't kidding when they named it The Big Sky State! It is a beautiful state, but that weather is brutal!
Yes, the beauty is unsurpassed any place I ever lived. I lived there for 30 years. Great place to raise children. I had 3 raised there.

Do you want me to erase all my entries posted here? Will you be able to erase them? Hope your forum open up again. I missed you when you closed out. Glad to talk with you tonight.

Do you want me to erase all my entries posted here? Will you be able to erase them? Hope your forum open up again. I missed you when you closed out. Glad to talk with you tonight.
Come again? What do you mean closed out?
I never took the forum off line.
Let me know what you saw.

thanks for bringing a problem to my attention.

No Do NOT want to erase any of your posts! I am very appreciative of all the posts you have made! I am a bit perplexed by what happened. please let me know if someone has offended you in any way. you may send me a private message if you would like.

sounds like you have great taste in places to live! Every place you mention is very picturesque.
I have been treated very politely while on your forum. No one has been rude or any other objectionable action toward me.
Planning on emergencies is important to me and that was the primary reason for joining your forum. I have some appreciation for beauty, helping me to choose where to reside, however the present state of the country had some influence on my last move to Oregon.

I have been treated very politely while on your forum. No one has been rude or any other objectionable action toward me.
Planning on emergencies is important to me and that was the primary reason for joining your forum. I have some appreciation for beauty, helping me to choose where to reside, however the present state of the country had some influence on my last move to Oregon.
Thank you again for letting me know the site had gone off line. I am glad to hear that you have been treated with respect here. Disrespect of others is something that will NOT be tolerated here.

id love to move to dallas, or the out skirts as im a big dallas football fan, but housings cheaper for bigger square footadge and property as well as being ccw friendly, i thing every one should carry a gun, bet more people'd have a better attitude once the gang bangers all shot each other lmfao

id love to move to dallas, or the out skirts as im a big dallas football fan, but housings cheaper for bigger square footadge and property as well as being ccw friendly, i thing every one should carry a gun, bet more people'd have a better attitude once the gang bangers all shot each other lmfao
I just wish the gang members would hit their intended target and not the innocent child playing in his house or sleeping.

too true, they need to spend some time at the range, freaken cowards, i rememmber the old days of italian mafia where they would walk up to you face to face to shoot you, thats crappy too, but to me more honerable

too true, they need to spend some time at the range, freaken cowards, i rememmber the old days of italian mafia where they would walk up to you face to face to shoot you, thats crappy too, but to me more honerable
In the Italian Mafia It was usually done by your friend too.

Latest posts

Back