Family

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curlygoth

Reaction score
i have recently due to the finanal climate been forced to retern to the family home, rendering all my plans moot, the surplies i have built up where enough for my needs but, how does one go about convincing ones family that prepping isnt just being paranoid it is a senceable thing to do, any ideas anyone lol

Prep for yourself first and do what you can for the others if you are able. They have the ability to think for themselves and decide on whether or not they want to survive with any sense of security.

Go with natural disasters imho. If you tell them your perpping for social collapse or zombie apocalypse they look at you like huh? Most people don't want to think about stuff like that. But if you approach it with the natural disaster staindpoint that is something they can relate to. Give examples like Hurricanes, erathquakes, Tsunamis etc. If it is a type of disaster that can happen in your area bring it up. Sometimes it is all in HOW you say something, not WHAT you say.

Latest posts

Back