Fallout from COVID-19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much for your responses! This community is absolutely fabulous. I have learned so much from you all.
Unfortunately, this position is a "once in a lifetime" opportunity. I fear if I raise a stink they will pass on me and go with another candidate. I wish I could postpone until 2024 when things will certainly change with this "democratic republic" government we have now... Again, just dumbfounded how MEDICAL SCIENCE is turning a blind eye. The creator of the mRNA technology is against it!!!!
Dear God... the future can not get here soon enough- if there will be an America to save.
Pray for the Troops and Healthcare providers.
Many thanks,
Erqueen75:USA:

If you go ahead with the jab, find and follow the protocol to help protect you from the dangerous things in it. I would have some CDS ready and waiting at the nearest spot possible so you can take at least 2 doses (1 an hour) to DESTROY any metals put into your body before they can do harm.

I guess there needs to be new facilities which don't accept these.

My doctor doesn't accept any insurance that I know of.

BINGO!! Luckily there are already GOOD DOCTORS doing exactly that.

Here is some encouraging news from the UK!

PeterSweden@PeterSweden
7h·

“IT'S HAPPENING

Britain has announced that they will be scrapping vaccine passports and people will no longer be required to wear face masks.”

😁:D😃

1642630300624.jpeg

Blessings from Heaven!! Do you all see the HUGE TURN?!!
I’M DANCING AROUND THE ROOM!

🇨🇦CANADIAN TRUCKERS ROCK!

View attachment 14911

We Ain’t Gonna Take It Anymore!!!!

Lots of good videos coming out right now to show the support of these truckers and Thank God!! They need to see the support they have right now and what it actually means for their country. Stand Tall and Strong Canada!!

Woohoo!!! This is nothing but great news! Big Pharma and Big Insurance are in a full on collision Legal Fight!!! Nothing will bring the truth out faster than MSM having to report this!

“Pharma Liability Shields Could Be at Risk if Fraud is Found, says Former Blackrock Investment Executive

If Pfizer and the FDA do not release the data on their clinical trials, former Blackrock & Hedge Fund Guru Edward Dowd says he is assuming fraud, and Fraud Eviscerates all Contracts, that’s case-law.

Dowd says that big pharma is supposed to be one of the most regulated industries, particularly with the Food and drug administration (FDA) however, after touting that the jabs are safe and also effective, their blanket immunity from liability may no longer apply if fraud is found to have occurred.

This could be game over for companies such as Moderna and other mRNA manufacturers, as big insurance is prepping to “square off” with big pharma over life insurance pay-outs linked to the COVID gene therapy jab, according to the Equity Investment Executive Edward Dowd.

Pfizer received blanket immunity from liability through the EUA, however, it is looking like this product is deadly according to Dowd, yet it is others who are being financially burdened.”

If you go ahead with the jab, find and follow the protocol to help protect you from the dangerous things in it. I would have some CDS ready and waiting at the nearest spot possible so you can take at least 2 doses (1 an hour) to DESTROY any metals put into your body before they can do harm.
[/QUOTE

Well, the hospital has a board that "reviews" religious exemptions. I put together a 5-page single type letter expressing my faith. I also attached copies of all my certificates from the sacraments I've received.
I haven't heard back yet...
Erqueen75:USA:
Pray for America

Unfortunately, this position is a "once in a lifetime" opportunity. I fear if I raise a stink they will pass on me and go with another candidate.
AND YOUR LIFE AND BELIEFS ARE ALSO A "ONCE IN A LIFETIME THING"!!!!
Nobody
has now or will ever have the right to ask about your beliefs. No employer, no family, no friend...NOBODY. You have a God given right of the FREE WILL and not even the angels have a free will, only humans! You and your will remains UNTOUCHABLE. The first second you start to let ANYBODY touch your will, soul, character or beliefs...you are giving it all up for grabs to whoever wants to juggle you around like a cheap rubber ball!!!!
Now, that being said...you must also make this decision in real time and for you future life: let someone make temporary infringes on your decisions of your job, with the right to get out again when it gets too stupid. Life is more than a job or money, life is fulfilling your dreams and aspirations, meeting people who come and go quickly but still influence and impress your for years and also those who you know for years but never impress you at all...get a taste of victory and also a taste of great loss so that you know how to handle both and can feel for others in the same situation, have children yourself or help the children of someone else learn important things in life, love an animal and make as many people smile as you can daily...life is free, love is expensive, kisses are forever and giving to the needy is a blessing. LIVE FREE, Gary

Latest posts

Back