Fallout from COVID-19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Tenpenny@BusyDrT
7h·
Judge Rejects FDA Request to Hide Pfizer Vax Data for 75 Years | Aaron Siri Substack

Attorney Aaron Siri won a major vaccine transparency victory today:

A federal judge soundly rejected the FDA’s request to produce Pfizer vaccine documents at a rate of 500 pages per month (which would have taken more than 75 years), and instead ordered the FDA to produce all of the data at a clip of 55,000 pages per month (roughly 6 - 8 months)!

This is a great win for transparency and removes one of the strangleholds federal “health” authorities have had on the data needed for independent scientists to offer solutions and address serious issues with the current vaccine program – issues which include waning immunity, variants evading vaccine immunity, and, as the CDC has confirmed, that the vaccines do not prevent transmission.

No person should ever be coerced to engage in an unwanted medical procedure. And while it is bad enough the government violated this basic liberty right by mandating the Covid-19 vaccine, the government also wanted to hide the data by waiting to fully produce what it relied upon to license this product until almost every American alive today is dead.

The Judge recognized that the release of this data is of paramount public importance and should be one of the FDA’s highest priorities. He then aptly quoted James Madison:

“A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy,”

And John F. Kennedy:

“A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.””

“Huge Numbers” of Children Refusing to Wear Face Masks in School

As many as 95 per cent rebel against face coverings.

According to education officials, “huge numbers” of children, in some cases as many as 95 per cent, are refusing to wear face masks in school or take COVID tests.

The government instructed schools to make pupils wear masks in classrooms and common areas after a spike in Omicron cases.

However, the move appears to have completely backfired in many areas of the country.

“Sadly, we have had reports in the last 24 hours of at least six secondary schools in the north-west of England where children, in huge numbers, are refusing to take lateral flow tests or to wear masks,” said Damien McNulty, a national executive member of the National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers.

“We’ve got one school in Lancashire where only 67 children out of 1,300 are prepared to have a lateral flow test and wear masks. This is a public health emergency,” he added.

As we highlighted yesterday, the results of the UK government’s own report on whether face masks would stop the spread of COVID in schools was “not conclusive.”

Authorities were subsequently forced to acknowledge that proof face masks preventing the spread of the virus is statistically insignificant.”

1641597792208.png

Government and MSM pushing all these lies are making people lose their minds! How many people have we all witnessed in the last 6 months totally going bonkers on strangers over masks or vaxx?! It has to be stopped!
Yes I do agree, but I find it very sad that we as a country have so many weak minded people! I would have never known, except this "pandemic" made it obviously. . . very sad.

Yes I do agree, but I find it very sad that we as a country have so many weak minded people! I would have never known, except this "pandemic" made it obviously. . . very sad.

Feeling the same. Who would think so many could be totally fooled? And then lose their ever loving minds over the lies! Where is their discernment?

I believe there are many who aren’t grounded in the Lord.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe8dada59-dc67-49fe-9f2b-3c8a4f8507f8_1369x771.png

“…Sotomayor drastically overstated the number of young people who have fallen severely ill from coronavirus.
"We have hospitals that are almost at full capacity with people severely ill on ventilators. We have over 100,000 children, which we've never had before, in serious condition, many on ventilators," she said.
Seriously? Where is Justice Sotomayor getting this information? From The Guardian? Perhaps she missed this tweet explaining cases aren’t hospitalizations.

The bottom line is the fact that a member of the Supreme Court of the United States is a source of COVID misinformation does not inspire confidence in the system of justice.”

DNyuz - Latest Breaking U.S. News
To Tame Coronavirus, Mao-Style Social Control Blankets China
Li Jing, 40, an associate professor of sociology at Zhejiang University in the eastern city of Hangzhou, was almost barred from taking her husband to a hospital recently after he choked on a fish bone during dinner. The reason? Her neighborhood allows only one person per family to leave the house, every other day.
“Once the epidemic was disclosed, the central government put huge pressure on local officials,” Professor Li said. “That triggered competition between regions, and local governments turned from overly conservative to radical.”
“Even when the situation is relieved or if the mortality rate turns out not to be high, the government machine is unable to change direction or tune down,” she added.
China’s prevention efforts are being led by its myriad neighborhood committees, which typically serve as a go-between for residents and the local authorities. Supporting them is the government’s “grid management” system, which divides the country into tiny sections and assigns people to watch over each, ensuring a tight grip over a large population.
The term neighborhood committee brought back a memory of a story on 60 Minutes from years ago (haven't watched in years). The story highlighted an elderly woman going house to house assuring the state that everyone was following the one child policy. This woman was soulless to the families that wanted 2 or more children. Therefore, I have zero doubt that the good neighbors of today will turn on their neighbors if the go against the for the greater narrative. Hell, we already have neighborhood Karen's calling the police for the slightest infractions . So many are completely asleep at the wheel. Sad to say, most of my family.

I knew some escaped Russians (in the 1970s) who said ratting on a neighbor could get you benefits -- like extra food.

That has already started here. The biden regime has encouraged ratting out your neighbors for awhile now.

“President Joe Biden’s administration announced their plans to create ways for Americans to report radicalized friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism.”

What are these terrorist actions? Buying extra food for emergencies. Growing your own vegetables. Canning food. Dehydrating food. Raising animals such as chickens.

With the Supreme Court ruling against healthcare providers, it seems futile to seek a religious exemption. My new employer is asking for further explanation of my religious beliefs. I am astounded that this is allowed...

Prepare a lawsuit against your new employer or find a new employer that's not criminal.

With the Supreme Court ruling against healthcare providers, it seems futile to seek a religious exemption. My new employer is asking for further explanation of my religious beliefs. I am astounded that this is allowed...

Stand strong! Delay and call a few attorneys. It appears the wall is about to come crashing down on all of this. Sending prayers up for you. 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you very much for your responses! This community is absolutely fabulous. I have learned so much from you all.
Unfortunately, this position is a "once in a lifetime" opportunity. I fear if I raise a stink they will pass on me and go with another candidate. I wish I could postpone until 2024 when things will certainly change with this "democratic republic" government we have now... Again, just dumbfounded how MEDICAL SCIENCE is turning a blind eye. The creator of the mRNA technology is against it!!!!
Dear God... the future can not get here soon enough- if there will be an America to save.
Pray for the Troops and Healthcare providers.
Many thanks,
Erqueen75:USA:

Thank you very much for your responses! This community is absolutely fabulous. I have learned so much from you all.
Unfortunately, this position is a "once in a lifetime" opportunity. I fear if I raise a stink they will pass on me and go with another candidate. I wish I could postpone until 2024 when things will certainly change with this "democratic republic" government we have now... Again, just dumbfounded how MEDICAL SCIENCE is turning a blind eye. The creator of the mRNA technology is against it!!!!
Dear God... the future can not get here soon enough- if there will be an America to save.
Many thanks,

You will not have to wait until 2024. If you get the MRNA shots, your lifetime will be shortened considerably and be filled with illness. I would find a way to prevent that and still get the position or it's not worth it.

Many thanks,
I agree with PP. Do NOT take the vaccine even if it means that you have to pass on your "dream job". It's just not worth it. You are doing ok right now?

Latest posts

Back