Fallout from COVID-19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Covid19 going to turn out like H3N2 flu and still be around 50 years later, H3N2 been around since 1968 in the US, it's killed over a 100,000 people in the US in '68 and highly contagious and problematic like covid19 supposedly is, they shut nothing down in the US in 1968. The media and dems have been plastering over the airways this doom & gloom crap and the only doom & gloom is the dems themselves. This virus is nothing more than fxxken politics now, that is nothing more to do than win elections. The worst thing that trump did was make that little deep-state maggot with glasses the mouth piece for guidance, the only thing that SOB is missing now is a g'dam corte corbata!

I am from Germany and I installed the covid 19 app a few weeks ago. I have a Huawei with android so I think it started working a few days ago. It's a very simple and boring app but if it prevents me from getting the virus without knowing it then it may be worth the risk of being tracked. I am in contact with my grandparents and don't want them to get infected by me. I hope that other people think the same way and install the app to stop the virus. Ps, it is possible to deactivate tracking very easy, so for me there is no reason for not using the German Corona app.

I am from Germany and I installed the covid 19 app a few weeks ago. I have a Huawei with android so I think it started working a few days ago. It's a very simple and boring app but if it prevents me from getting the virus without knowing it then it may be worth the risk of being tracked. I am in contact with my grandparents and don't want them to get infected by me. I hope that other people think the same way and install the app to stop the virus. Ps, it is possible to deactivate tracking very easy, so for me there is no reason for not using the German Corona app.
And when someone who is infected comes up next to you that has their phone OFF???

China forces people to have their phone with them and have it on at all times. Is that what you want?????????????

And when someone who is infected comes up next to you that has their phone OFF???

China forces people to have their phone with them and have it on at all times. Is that what you want?????????????
First, the Corona app is only a backup. Having everyone wearing a mask and keeping 1.5 meters distance (5ft) is enough to make a infection much less likely to happen. I don't see a force to own a phone with a app as a solution for more safety because people would try to fool the system. That's exactly what happens with the force to leave contact data at restaurants. Police used them for other stuff and now more and more people leave fake addresses.

Nope, don't want anything from Huawei. They have built in spyware.

I hope that other people think the same way and install the app to stop the virus.

You're guaranteed not to get me to install this shit, we're not going to beat Corona or anything else with it and it just lulls you into a false sense of security. You are on the best way to become a sheep of Merkel and Söder and subordinate yourself more and more to their system and in the end you have nothing more.
I do not deny Corona, I also say that there is Corona, but we will never get rid of it and we will never experience the times before 2020, you do not have to be a pessimist.
You will not be able to enjoy great freedoms even with vaccination, you will not be able to get rid of the mask and the like even with vaccination, and it will not remain with one or two vaccinations and Mutti Merkel, Söder and Spahn will still think of a lot to make life as difficult as possible for you.
Do you hate critical questions about Corona? Ask them here because in your country you will not be able to ask them otherwise you have the brand of right-wing extremist from your politicians no matter what attitude you have and you see yes daily videos of how "nice" the police in Germany against questioners proceeds.

No offense, but open your eyes and question one or the other, I will not force you to another opinion, but there are a few question marks what the whole thing is about Corona. You may think I'm a bad guy, but it would be nice if you write here in the right thread an introduction to yourself and what you want here, then we would know a little better who we are dealing with.

Ps, it is possible to deactivate tracking very easy, so for me there is no reason for not using the German Corona app.

Hahaha, The stormtroopers will locate you even without the App, even if you just turn off your cell phone. With today's devices, you have to remove the SIM if you want to be on the safe side.

Last edited:
It's amazing how much trash the governments of the world just take out to the ocean and dump.

They create a problem, or use an exception, to create a government-controlled solution.

Water
Sewage
Trash
Schools

All controlled by government -- none have solved the problems they said they would. But, and this is the point, government gained power and wealth from them and they don't care what happens to the people.

So are you blaming the masks or the idiot people that don’t dispose of them properly?

What's the matter Brent, can't handle the truth?

The title of this thread is "Fallout from COVID-19". This is part of that fallout. If you want to play the blame game, blame whomever you want, I'm just relaying the facts.

The oceans and seas will become far more polluted, but hey, SHEEPLE will “think” they are safe from the horrible Covid!!

STOP POLLUTING THE WORLD SHEEPLE!

From the CDC website.
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article
Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

Here’s Dr.Fauci when he used the science before he decided to ignore it.
<iframe width="500" height="281" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BREAKING: Researchers In Peer-Reviewed Study Call For “IMMEDIATE WITHDRAWAL of mRNA COVID Vaccines For Use in Pregnancy, Those Breastfeeding, Those Of Childbearing Age and Children”
100 Percent Fed Up – After re-analyzing a study performed by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) researchers, a peer-reviewed studyhas called for the “immediate withdrawal of mRNA COVID vaccines for pregnant women, those breastfeeding, those of childbearing age and children after their shocking study reveals stunning results of pregnant mRNA vaccinated women: 92% of the women had a spontaneous miscarriage in the first 13 weeks…while 81.9% of women who received the mRNA COVID vaccine had a spontaneous miscarriage in the first 20 weeks.

The use of mRNA vaccines in pregnancy is now generally considered safe for protection against COVID-19 in countries such as New Zealand, USA, and Australia. However, the influential CDC- sponsored article by Shimabukuro et al. (2021) used to support this idea, on closer inspection, provides little assurance, particularly for those exposed in early pregnancy. The study presents falsely reassuring statistics related to the risk of spontaneous abortion in early pregnancy, since the majority of women in the calculation were exposed to the mRNA product after the outcome period was defined (20 weeks’ gestation).

In this article, we draw attention to these errors and recalculate the risk of this outcome based on the cohort that was exposed to the vaccine before 20 weeks’ gestation. Our re-analysis indicates a cumulative incidence of spontaneous abortion 7 to 8 times higher than the original authors’ results
(p < 0.001) and the typical average for pregnancy loss during this time period. In light of these findings, key policy decisions have been made using unreliable and questionable data. We conclude that the claims made using these data on the safety of exposure of women in early pregnancy to mRNA-based vaccines to prevent COVID-19 are unwarranted and recommend that those policy decisions be revisited.

The study indicates that at least 81.9% (≥ 104/127) experienced spontaneous abortion following mRNA exposure before 20 weeks, and 92.3% (96/104) of spontaneous abortions occurred before 13 weeks’ gestation”

Latest posts

Back