Fallout from COVID-19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well finally today I left my wife totally shocked as the first time in decades I turned off all of the news feeds in our house. I am sick to death of non stop negative articles attacking Boris and the UK government and Donald and the US government. Not ONE not even ONE news station could broadcast anything positive or refrain from distorting facts or taking the opportunity to attack the UK Conservatives / US Republicans. EXAMPLE sky news.... UK government proudly annouces it has built and opened a facility in Oxford that can produce over 30 ,000, 000 innoculations in under 6 months as soon as one is found. Sky reports it as "" UK government may never find a cure" . its a completely pointless exercise in monitoring UK news sources.
Damn that's a negative spin if I ever heard one.

Negligence or by design? Many states and cities have had a lot of covid19 deaths among the very old in nursing homes. The same states and cities have an immense amount of debt. These places get good money from covid19 deaths, they get rid of the unproductive costly elderly while getting paid to do so. They then want the Federal government to pay off there irresponsible debts. These same states and cities do all they can to control the population and limit people's freedoms and constitutional rights. They support forced vaccinations. The one thing they all have in common.

These same states and cities are all controlled by Democrats.

Negligence or by design? Many states and cities have had a lot of covid19 deaths among the very old in nursing homes. The same states and cities have an immense amount of debt. These places get good money from covid19 deaths, they get rid of the unproductive costly elderly while getting paid to do so. They then want the Federal government to pay off there irresponsible debts. These same states and cities do all they can to control the population and limit people's freedoms and constitutional rights. They support forced vaccinations. The one thing they all have in common.

These same states and cities are all controlled by Democrats.

Both

Report: W.H.O. Feared China Would Attack Its Scientists if Criticized on Coronavirus

The Associated Press (AP) on Tuesday reported on leaked documents from the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) that showed its officials were well aware China was withholding vital information about the coronavirus in January, even as W.H.O. leadership extravagantly praised China for its transparency.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-...utm_campaign=Feed:+breitbart+(Breitbart+News)

Report: W.H.O. Feared China Would Attack Its Scientists if Criticized on Coronavirus

The Associated Press (AP) on Tuesday reported on leaked documents from the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) that showed its officials were well aware China was withholding vital information about the coronavirus in January, even as W.H.O. leadership extravagantly praised China for its transparency.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/06/02/report-w-h-o-feared-china-would-attack-scientists-criticized-coronavirus/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+breitbart+(Breitbart+News)
No surprise there. The Chinese government is terrible.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/silicon-valley-goes-dark-time-113000179.html
When Silicon Valley Goes Dark This Time, There Will Be No Refuge
If utilities cut power again, home offices set up during the pandemic could go dark and stay dark for days, and they’ll have no corporate offices to flee to for power. In October 2019, more than 3 million people were affected by a series of rolling blackouts over more than a week as PG&E Corp. and Edison International tried to prevent live wires from sparking wildfires.

Call it a collision of crises. Blackouts could limit California’s push to revive an economy largely paralyzed by stay-at-home orders this spring. The state, utilities and individual companies are all seeking ways to deal with blackouts before a wildfire season forecast to be worse than normal. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., for one, has “long contemplated this type of scenario,” according to spokesman Adam Bauer.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/silicon-valley-goes-dark-time-113000179.html
When Silicon Valley Goes Dark This Time, There Will Be No Refuge
If utilities cut power again, home offices set up during the pandemic could go dark and stay dark for days, and they’ll have no corporate offices to flee to for power. In October 2019, more than 3 million people were affected by a series of rolling blackouts over more than a week as PG&E Corp. and Edison International tried to prevent live wires from sparking wildfires.

Call it a collision of crises. Blackouts could limit California’s push to revive an economy largely paralyzed by stay-at-home orders this spring. The state, utilities and individual companies are all seeking ways to deal with blackouts before a wildfire season forecast to be worse than normal. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., for one, has “long contemplated this type of scenario,” according to spokesman Adam Bauer.
Wow, I didn't even think about this. This would be devastating for many businesses. Not to mention the people that live and work there.

As they say 'follow the money'

Gilead sets pricing for coronavirus drug remdesivir, could cost over $3G

In an open letter obtained by Fox News, Gilead Sciences CEO and Chairman Daniel O'Day said the price per vial of remdesivir would be $390 for government health care programs in developed countries, such as Medicare, equal to $2,340 per patient on a short, six-vial treatment.

For private insurance companies, the price would be $520 per vial, or $3,120 for a six-vial treatment.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/gilead-sets-coronavirus-drug-remdesivir-price

As they say 'follow the money'

Gilead sets pricing for coronavirus drug remdesivir, could cost over $3G

In an open letter obtained by Fox News, Gilead Sciences CEO and Chairman Daniel O'Day said the price per vial of remdesivir would be $390 for government health care programs in developed countries, such as Medicare, equal to $2,340 per patient on a short, six-vial treatment.

For private insurance companies, the price would be $520 per vial, or $3,120 for a six-vial treatment.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/gilead-sets-coronavirus-drug-remdesivir-price
That's pretty typical for drug prices. I heard they're supplying it for a much lower cost in India. The only possible good that could eventually result is that the drug price goes down. . . it was originally developed for Ebola so if it's an effective treatment for that virus then it could help contain and prevent future outbreaks.

The World Health Organization (WHO) quietly updated a timeline this week to reflect that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) never reported its discovery of the coronavirus to the WHO and that the global health agency had to learn about it by itself, despite the WHO’s praise of Chinese transparency.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...st-party-never-reported-coronavirus-outbreak/
WHO was also the last to admit that masks are helpful in reducing the spread of the virus. I'm not one for crazy conspiracies but it starts to make one wonder if there is some other agenda at play.

Well finally today I left my wife totally shocked as the first time in decades I turned off all of the news feeds in our house. I am sick to death of non stop negative articles attacking Boris and the UK government and Donald and the US government. Not ONE not even ONE news station could broadcast anything positive or refrain from distorting facts or taking the opportunity to attack the UK Conservatives / US Republicans. EXAMPLE sky news.... UK government proudly annouces it has built and opened a facility in Oxford that can produce over 30 ,000, 000 innoculations in under 6 months as soon as one is found. Sky reports it as "" UK government may never find a cure" . its a completely pointless exercise in monitoring UK news sources.

Those in power behind the scenes are pulling out all stops to destroy Trump and Boris.

Nothing surprises me anymore in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia.

I think my wife is starting to figure it out. She thought Kali was a paradise. I told her that was exactly the problem. Paradise draws people who value comfort above freedom.

Please tell her I can confirm, without a doubt, it is not!!!

Latest posts

Back