Fallout from COVID-19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PutinOnTheRitz@PutinOnTheRitz
7h·
ITALIAN POLICE: I WILL NOT GO AGAINST MY PEOPLE!

The Chief of the Police Brigade is outraged by the Government's order and refuses to attack unarmed people, spray them with water and tear gas!

He yells, throwing his helmet on the armored car: "Film, show this to the world!" How can we do all this against our own people! I can't make it up! "

https://gab.com/PutinOnTheRitz/posts/107856644561120007

This is how all Police Officers should be reacting!

Unfortunately a very old video, that was about 5 to 6 months ago, I think he is not chief of police now, everything is being cleaned up in Europe.

There is something going on here at the moment, but BionTech has refused to make any statement for 4 weeks and does not respond to questions.

https://ansage.org/pathologen-lassen-nicht-locker-heikle-fragen-an-biontech/
Something new from the research, does not look good for many people who have been vaccinated, it will not go long and it flies up, currently only cover it up the media.

https://reitschuster.de/post/wie-die-impfung-den-koerper-schwaecht/

“It’s Beyond ANY Shadow of a Doubt That the Vaccines Are Causing LARGE NUMBERS of Deaths”: Dr. Peter McCullough (VIDEO)

From McCullough:

“I’m an epidemiologist, and people have asked me: ‘Dr. McCullough, are the vaccines actually causing deaths?’ The epidemiological construct that we have to go through is called the ‘Bradford Hill Tenets of Causality.’ So, the first question is: ‘is it a large epidemiologic signal?’ And I’ll tell you – it’s astronomical. All of the vaccines combined in the United States per year – its no more than 150 deaths, not temporally related. Here [with the Covid vaccine] we are at over 21,000 deaths. So clearly its a massive signal.

Number two: ‘is there a dangerous mechanism of action?’ The answer is yes. We know the vaccines have a dangerous mechanism of action – they install production of the spike protien. The spike protein is what makes the respiratory infection lethal, and it follows that in some people excessive production of the spike protein in a vulnerable person would be lethal after a vaccine.

The third criteria: ‘is it internally consistent? Are there other conditions that are now acknowledged that they themselves could be fatal?’ And the answer is sure. With myocarditis, the FDA agrees – all the regulatory experts agree – that the vaccines cause myocarditis. Can it be fatal? Yes. Have there been fatal cases published? Yes… There are over 200 peer reviewed publications of myocarditis.

How about other forms of death? vaccine induced thrombosis, blood clots, stroke, hypertension, myocardial infection – a variety of other lethal syndromes. There’s over 1,000 peer reviewed published on fatal and non fatal outcomes [in regard to the Covid vaccine]. So that cryteria is met. It’s internally consistent.
After briefly running through the rest of the tenants, McCullough sums it up and doesn’t pull any punches.

I’ve just gone through the exercise – “it is beyond any shadow of a doubt that the vaccines are causing large numbers of deaths,” McCullough concludes. “It’s unequivocal, and I’m a card-carrying epidemiologist. I’m telling you, the vaccines are causing large numbers of deaths,” he repeated with emphasis.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Screenshot_20220204-185915_Twitter.jpg

UNITED STATES HHS SECRETARY…

“By the way, we KNOW vaccines are KILLING Blacks, Latinos and Indigenous people by about two times the rate of white people…”

1650387368217.png

Video of him saying it:

https://www.brighteon.com/a249c478-cc80-46ed-804b-448aec6fd3c6

Stew Peters@RealStewPeters
The BioWeapon is killing 600,000 Americans ANNUALLY.
These numbers according to a top insurance analyst.

Victims of the BioWeapon have a 26% higher mortality rate compared to unvaxxed.

The death rate is even higher for vaxxed people under age 50.
The mortality rate for them is 49% higher.

1684435440521.jpeg

BREAKING: Early onset dementia is being caused by the COVID vaccine (~25X increase)​

The medical community is never going to admit this and the mainstream media is never going to cover this, but I thought you should know. People who work in nursing homes are seeing a 25X increase.​

STEVE KIRSCH

Executive summary

No doubt about it: the COVID vaccines are causing a very significant increase in the likelihood of people developing sudden dementia.

I just got off the phone with a charge nurse at a rehab/long term elderly care facility. She’s been a nurse for 32 years and has never seen anything like this in her history.

She told me that they would rarely see anyone suddenly exhibit dementia behaviors like sudden onset hallucinations for no reason (nothing showing in the labs); maybe around 2 a year.

Now, just in the last 12 months, she’s seen this happen nearly 50 times, which is a 25X fold increase in the dementia rate.

By the way, she also told me that their local funeral home that picks up bodies from her facility mentioned to her that they had 150 deaths last month, but in a normal July they would get 7 deaths. [ I have a call into this funeral home; no call back ].

Latest posts

Back