Fallout from COVID-19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply shocking and horrifying!! DON’T GO TO THE HOSPITALS!

The first part of the video with Dr Spencer is what I am referring to…

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/...re-kidnapping-nurse-drops-vax-nukes-and-more/
EDIT: Forgot to tell you at the end of the interview with Dr Spencer is a LIST OF DEADLY DRUGS the hospitals have apparently changed to…probably because everyone is aware of the issues with remdesivir! These are the drugs used by Dr Kevorkian!

Last edited:
Is reality here, various European hospitals have refused a life-saving operation on a child with heart disease because its parents are not vaccinated.
This was not an isolated case, but one of many cases that happen here every day, this system is wrong and corrupted, it is more than perverse to do so.

‘We Failed’: Danish Newspaper Apologizes For Its COVID Coverage
Ekstra Bladet, one of Denmark’s largest newspapers, gleaned one of the most important lessons in journalism during the pandemic.

Danish newspaper has apologized to its readers for not questioning the government’s data and narratives more throughout the first two years of the pandemic.

The Ekstra Bladet, founded in 1904, said it should have done more due diligence in examining the government’s data and conclusions before reporting them:

“For ALMOST two years, we - the press and the population - have been almost hypnotically preoccupied with the authorities' daily coronatal,” wrote Bladet journalist Brian Weichardt. “THE CONSTANT mental alertness has worn out tremendously on all of us. That is why we - the press - must also take stock of our own efforts. And we have failed.”

In the mea culpa, which went viral on Twitter earlier this month, Weichardt suggested the newspaper should have asked more questions about how public health officials were tabulating data:

“WE HAVE NOT been vigilant enough at the garden gate when the authorities were required to answer what it actually meant that people are hospitalized with corona and not because of corona. Because it makes a difference. A big difference. Exactly, the official hospitalization numbers have been shown to be 27 percent higher than the actual figure for how many there are in the hospital, simply because they have corona. We only know that now.
OF COURSE, it is first and foremost the authorities who are responsible for informing the population correctly, accurately and honestly. The figures for how many are sick and died of corona should, for obvious reasons, have been published long ago…””

Gee, will we see any apologies by the Satanic MSM??

This is the problem with the education system today. 95% of the people who go to college have no business being there. College is supposed to be for higher education. By definition, only about 5% of a population qualifies.

So if you accept everyone it just becomes high school. Of course you have to "teach" them something. So they teach them to listen to "experts" and "studies" and "researchers".

They aren't taught how to think since that's the goal of higher education -- and they don't qualify.

My niece ran around during Christmas break talking about drinking water and how this study she read talked about drinking water. And do you want some water? You're not drinking enough water. Water, water, water. Everybody in their immediate family was carrying a bottle of water -- in the house.

So I asked her:
1) who paid for the study?
2) how many people were involved, ages, health status?
3) over how many years?
4) were their diets also considered?
5) what happened to those who drank less, or drank more?
6) what is the body weight-to-water ratio?
7) What was the goal of the study?

She couldn't answer ANY of those questions. But then, she's an idiot with a "degree".

Simply shocking and horrifying!! DON’T GO TO THE HOSPITALS!

The first part of the video with Dr Spencer is what I am referring to…

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/...re-kidnapping-nurse-drops-vax-nukes-and-more/
EDIT: Forgot to tell you at the end of the interview with Dr Spencer is a LIST OF DEADLY DRUGS the hospitals have apparently changed to…probably because everyone is aware of the issues with remdesivir! These are the drugs used by Dr Kevorkian!
EXACTLY why i toughed it out at home!!!!

Is developing AIDS considered a Fall out from the Covid jab?
1644621997829.png

Has anyone received a religious exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine for work, school, or other reasons? How did you accomplish this? If you or a loved one has, can you message me, please? Yes, this is for my own use.
Thank you,
Erqueen75:USA:
I have gotten my religious exemption!!! Praise the Lord. I wrote a 5-page letter and attached the certificates from all the Sacraments I've received. But now I read there possibly another FOUR VARIANTS out there??? Thanks, Xiden.

Thanks to all of you, stay safe

I have gotten my religious exemption!!! Praise the Lord. I wrote a 5-page letter and attached the certificates from all the Sacraments I've received. But now I read there possibly another FOUR VARIANTS out there??? Thanks, Xiden.

Thanks to all of you, stay safe
One step at a time girl. I am just glad you got it!

Dr Zelenko on Telegram…

“After mocking, discounting and trying to sabotage early treatment for nearly two years the CDC has finally admitted that early treatment works.”

1645101817815.jpeg

NOW, after millions dead worldwide they come along and say Early Treatments Works??? After 2 YEARS OF NON TREATMENT! After they have stopped almost all doctors for 2 years from treating patients early??!

Bet they still won’t give you the CURE. Going to call my GP today and see if he is willing to prescribe Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine yet!

Last edited:
A few sheep will get the third shot, but many will take to the streets and fight the government (police). There are demonstrations and riots against the police in France every weekend, only it is censored.

Macron is exactly the same dictator as the Canadian minister, both belong chained together and thrown into a river.

A few sheep will get the third shot, but many will take to the streets and fight the government (police). There are demonstrations and riots against the police in France every weekend, only it is censored.

Macron is exactly the same dictator as the Canadian minister, both belong chained together and thrown into a river.

They are talking and planning the 4th shot already.
And, btw, it's no surprise Trudeau acts like Macron - they was students at the same Schwab leadership school like many of those younger politicans.
https://ctcft.org/schwab-leadership-program/

Latest posts

Back