Fallout from COVID-19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost all European countries require pregnant women to be vaccinated at all costs, the authorities say that vaccination also protects the unborn child, just 2 weeks ago they issued another statistic.

I think that most pregnant women will lose their child after vaccination and the doctor will say that would have happened anyway, has no connection with the vaccination.
I also think that many women after the vaccination will probably never again have a child, which is kept here all under lock and key.

If the vaccination experiment goes wrong, then every politician will say, oh I would never have thought that, oh I had no other choice, oh if I had known that I would have acted differently.

Either way, each of these politicians will hang if the vaccination experiment goes wrong and if the experiment really goes wrong then these people who forced us to vaccinate should be put up against the wall.

There's been over 100 in last 3 month's

Our government and experts here say it's just a coincidence, it's always been there.
It is also a coincidence that two 17 year old nurses who worked in the same hospital died in the same week.....

We are just being lied to, if you had to attribute these unexplained deaths to the vaccination program then the government would have to stop it (which they don't want at any cost) and then all hell will break loose.
The government will deny connections as long as possible and at the end say "we had no other choice" NS Germany around 1939 sends greetings.

“German Newspaper Highlights “Unusually Large” Number of Soccer Players Who Have Collapsed Recently

Headlined ‘Puzzling heart diseases in football,’ the report begins by highlighting the case of FC Barcelona’s Sergio Agüero, the 33-year-old striker who recently had to be withdrawn from a match after 41 minutes suffering from dizziness and breathing difficulties…

Researchers are now investigating reports that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines “are likely causing the inflammatory heart conditions myocarditis and pericarditis”

That list is republished here;

null

As we previously highlighted, other professional athletes have also recently suffered similar health problems, including 24-year-old Slovak hockey player Boris Sádecký, who tragically died after collapsing on the ice during a match last Friday.”

Yeah, it's always a "conspiracy theory" until they can no longer hide the truth.

I think I've said it before, maybe we should run our criminal courts the same way. Every time the police arrest someone, we will just call them and the DA "conspiracy theorists". Grand Jury? Conspiracy theorists. Sure there is some evidence, but let's not look into it.

Isn’t it mandatory for athletes in Germany to be vaxxed?
Nope. If they could they would - but until now the law dosn't allowes this. Some clubs was asking for, but then they stopped it because an non-vaxxed athletic is still better than none.
But no worries, Germany now is working on the basics for an law who allows an mandatory.

26 Christian Navy SEALs Make Final Stand Against Biden’s Vaccine Mandate

1636802544456.jpeg

A lawsuit filed Tuesday by a group of Navy service members asks a federal court in Texas to prevent the Biden Administration from enforcing the federal COVID-19 vaccination mandate. They also want the court to declare the vaccination mandate an unlawful policy and end it entirely.

The First Liberty Institute filed their legal action in the District Court for the Northern District of Texas on behalf of 35 members of the United States Navy. The 35 plaintiffs are assigned to the Naval Special Warfare Command and 26 of them are Navy SEALs, five are enlisted Combatant Craft Crew, three are Navy divers, and one is an enlisted Explosive Ordinance Disposal Technician.

The sailors presently serve at various classified and confidential locations, domestic and abroad, that they cannot disclose in a public proceeding, according to their lawyers, who added they also may not disclose their names in a public proceeding without creating a significant risk of compromising their missions, operational security, and personal safety.

In addition to President Biden, the Department of Defense and the Secretary of the Navy are named as defendants in the federal matter.

Never forget Josef Mengele:

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

Normal people can't imagine real monsters. Normal people can't believe anyone wants complete destruction. Normal people can't believe anyone wants to kill billions.

So they stand by in a confused state, attributing what they can to incompetence, greed, or stupidity.

Last edited:
Sitting here with tears running down my cheeks. We are growing stronger and better from these hard times.

.Lyn@Ronilyn7
2h··Edited

“After posting a firewood delivery picture earlier, I started to stack the wood. Stacking wood always provides great thinking time.
This wood was purchased directly from funds shared by our Gab family when I lost my job for not taking the Vaxx. My daughter and I are warm because of your caring hearts. I wanted to not only extend thanks again, but let you know your blessing has traveled. The man delivering the firewood lost his job as a Washington State Patrol Trooper due to rejecting the vaxx. Now being unemployed, he is selling firewood, and arrived with his wife and four children age 11 and under. We all worked together unloading, and this is an extra special Thanksgiving time God Bless!”

1637792587617.jpeg

Latest posts

Back