Fallout from COVID-19

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Maverick

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
Covid19 going to turn out like H3N2 flu and still be around 50 years later, H3N2 been around since 1968 in the US, it's killed over a 100,000 people in the US in '68 and highly contagious and problematic like covid19 supposedly is, they shut nothing down in the US in 1968. The media and dems have been plastering over the airways this doom & gloom crap and the only doom & gloom is the dems themselves. This virus is nothing more than fxxken politics now, that is nothing more to do than win elections. The worst thing that trump did was make that little deep-state maggot with glasses the mouth piece for guidance, the only thing that SOB is missing now is a g'dam corte corbata!

Tranator

Reaction score
I am from Germany and I installed the covid 19 app a few weeks ago. I have a Huawei with android so I think it started working a few days ago. It's a very simple and boring app but if it prevents me from getting the virus without knowing it then it may be worth the risk of being tracked. I am in contact with my grandparents and don't want them to get infected by me. I hope that other people think the same way and install the app to stop the virus. Ps, it is possible to deactivate tracking very easy, so for me there is no reason for not using the German Corona app.

DrHenley

A True Doomsday Prepper
Global Moderator
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am from Germany and I installed the covid 19 app a few weeks ago. I have a Huawei with android so I think it started working a few days ago. It's a very simple and boring app but if it prevents me from getting the virus without knowing it then it may be worth the risk of being tracked. I am in contact with my grandparents and don't want them to get infected by me. I hope that other people think the same way and install the app to stop the virus. Ps, it is possible to deactivate tracking very easy, so for me there is no reason for not using the German Corona app.
And when someone who is infected comes up next to you that has their phone OFF???

China forces people to have their phone with them and have it on at all times. Is that what you want?????????????

Tranator

Reaction score
And when someone who is infected comes up next to you that has their phone OFF???

China forces people to have their phone with them and have it on at all times. Is that what you want?????????????
First, the Corona app is only a backup. Having everyone wearing a mask and keeping 1.5 meters distance (5ft) is enough to make a infection much less likely to happen. I don't see a force to own a phone with a app as a solution for more safety because people would try to fool the system. That's exactly what happens with the force to leave contact data at restaurants. Police used them for other stuff and now more and more people leave fake addresses.

Maverick

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river

KateMTx

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Nope, don't want anything from Huawei. They have built in spyware.

Latest posts