Fallout from COVID-19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All-Cause Mortality Up a Whopping 45% in 0-24 Age Group Since COVID Vax Rollout, CDC Data Shows​

1691876412965.png

Why isn’t this front page news everywhere?!! Does no one care about our children and young people??

Heeeey, the "conspiracy nuts" got ANOTHER one right...

Mask study published by NIH suggests N95 Covid masks may expose wearers to dangerous level of toxic compounds linked to seizures and cancer​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ompounds-linked-seizures-cancer.html#comments
Shocker. The Chinese are sending us toxic masks, and their puppets in the WH are demanding we wear them. At this point, only a GD fool cannot see the agenda.

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”​

― Mark Twain

1693388199555.png

Kirk Herbstreit recently revealed he was diagnosed with blood clots in his lungs and ankles in April.

In a wide-ranging profile by “The Los Angeles Times,” the ESPN “College GameDay” analyst, 53, revealed how his outlook on life changed just four short months ago.

What started out as a calf pain - he thought it was a pull - turned in to pain in the right side of his chest when he would lay in bed. That was followed by shortness of breath. At that point, per the report, he called a cardiologist.

Your heart arteries are crystal clear, look great,” Herbstreit recalled the doctor telling him. “But, you’re not going to believe this: You have clots in your lungs.”

Herbstreit followed up with a scan of his calf, which revealed additional clots.

Somehow they got into my bloodstream, went through my heart and into my lungs,” Herbstreit says. “Once it got into the lungs, it’s like a dead end. They’re in your lungs, but they go through your heart. That’s where people die. … And so I was just like, ‘Damn.’ "

1693388073157.png

Now his son is very ill. Big time heart issues. Almost didn’t live. And this guy STILL doesn’t understand it’s the freaking vax causing his and his young son’s problems?! I’ve lost all respect I once had for him.

Masks haven't made it to California's prop 65 list yet.
So I guess we finally found ONE PRODUCT that is not on the list! :rolleyes:

Companies are slapping Prop 65 warnings on everything just in case. Then if one of the Prop 65 chemicals is later found in the product, they don't have to actually do anything about it. It is completely meaningless now.

Last edited:
Even if many people see that the Corona vaccination and masks have brought as good as nothing, many of these sheep will already voluntarily stand in line for the next vaccination.🤮

Ask a sheep why it takes the again on itself, most will say "it is alternativlos", "someone must do it hald", or the government (experts) has said that it is the best.🤮

To hell with these sheep, they never learn that they are being exploited and that they are deliberately endangering their health. These idiots don't even realize that they are signing a form before vaccination that they are liable for consequential damages.

Every sensible person would be clear at the latest when reading this form that something is wrong with the thing and tear it and run away without vaccination. Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab are happy about the fact that the world consists practically to the majority only of sheep.

View attachment 20765

Masks not only harm you…as HB shows above, but they do NOT prevent you from getting Covid!!
They know this. So what is the reason for pushing mask mandates??
Not sure if you really wanna read an answer...
But the explain is simple for my understanding:
They teach you to do the things they want you do. Started with the mask, goes further with the jab, let's see what's next.

They threat human like dogs. And every dog needs to be trained to be an usefull dog.

Latest posts

Back