Experts warn vaccines could cause irreversible genetic damage.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if there are many who do not get vaccinated then you cannot put all of us on the street, the current system needs people to work, otherwise this system will crash. Some states already have too little money due to Corona, if tax revenues still collapse then there are even more problems. From my point of view, Ms. Merkel, Mr. Söder and Sleeping Jo can get as much vaccination as you want, but Sleeping Jo then has the residual risk that he can re-enlist his "dead voters" in the army earlier than he would probably like.

Before and after photos of Monica Lewinsky after she took the vaccine...I don’t notice too much difference. 🤪

I agree with a lot of what's been said about rushing the Vac thru.

As far as who the "experts" are, when this kungflu started almost every day a different expert was trotted out saying the opposite of the expert before him. They can't get their stories straight!

We've all read, if masks work why do we need social distancing, if distancing works why do we need masks?

I think its mainly just a "control" issue.

If they didn't pad the numbers, citing cases which means nothing, to those who died solely of covid, folks wouldn't be so scared.

Last edited:
The only "experts" on vaccines I gave any credence to were those that actually do the development work on vaccines. They know the process inside and out, and they warned it could be mid to late 2021 before any vaccine could go through proper testing.

What I want to know is why are the people who were saying that hydroxychloroquine was an "untested drug" (blatant lie, it's been on the market for decades and had many studies on its use in combatting coronaviruses, and the mechanisms of how it works are well documented) are now saying we need to take a vaccine that absolutely has NOT been through proper testing?

What? Do they think everyone has the attention span of a two year old?

One of the first step the Government took before and vaccine was produced was remove the liability which means, you're on your own!

Which is why a vaccine should never be mandatory! Put a guarantee of jail time for any vaccine mandated by politicians, that end up harming people, and there will never be mandatory vaccines again.

The only "experts" on vaccines I gave any credence to were those that actually do the development work on vaccines. They know the process inside and out, and they warned it could be mid to late 2021 before any vaccine could go through proper testing.

What I want to know is why are the people who were saying that hydroxychloroquine was an "untested drug" (blatant lie, it's been on the market for decades and had many studies on its use in combatting coronaviruses, and the mechanisms of how it works are well documented) are now saying we need to take a vaccine that absolutely has NOT been through proper testing?

What? Do they think everyone has the attention span of a two year old?

The answer is Yes! They believe we are all as ignorant as the dems.

Here is a statement from a vaccination expert regarding a possible RNA vaccination, I believe this man more than the self-appointed experts of politicians who want to push through a mass vaccination of the population at all costs.

"Diese Impfung ist ein Experiment an Menschen" - reitschuster.de

As he writes, this is going to be a major human experiment that cannot be justified, and he also lists a sad fact in which 7000 young people were vaccinated with a rapidly developing substance in the last "pandemic" of swine flu and have lasting damage to this day. Who wants to do this voluntarily?

Latest posts

Back