Experts warn vaccines could cause irreversible genetic damage.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigpaul

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
as far away from "civilisation" as i can get.
link to report FYI:
www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-03-mrna-vaccines-genetic-damage.html#
these vaccines are unlike the old vaccines you may have had in the past, they are new and untried on large numbers of the population and the side effects may not appear for many years after you have had the jab and the effects cannot be reversed.

im always suspect when the article starts out with ‘experts warn‘. Who are the experts, are they really top in their field? Do they even work in that field?
as far as the vaccine being 100% safe, nothing is. Driving in your car is likely to kill or genetically modify you much more.😉

the point is these vaccines are new and nothing like the old vaccines we may have had in the past, I heard some scientists or doctor talk about RNA vaccines and that peaked my interest, this piece also mentions the RNA vaccines including this Pfizer one that is now arriving in the UK.
some people believe the medical profession without hesitation, I am naturally more suspicious especially when it comes to introducing something new into my body.
I certainly wont be having the jab.

Last edited:
I don't like mRNA or any vaccine being rushed but this article alluded to what I'm been reading about this vaccine such as 'this vaccine is so fragile that it has stored at -70 degrees celsius' which sounds scary but in reality most vaccines are stored between -80 ~ -50 degrees celsius.

I'm not getting the vaccine not because it's mRNA or stored at -70c it's strictly because it's rushed. Some will say if the FDA approves it it's must be good, the problem is, the FDA is political thus subject to pressure from the powers that be, how many drugs got FDA approval just to be recalled years later. The FDA mostly relies on the honor system for compliance and mostly intervenes when serous problems arise so an FDA approval means shit to me regarding drugs.

I'm not going to condemn anyone for getting the shot that's their prerogative and God bless them for it, I am not.

Most of the experts in Europe on this new vaccine are politicians, and I trust them least when it comes to Corona. Every day there are "new" experts standing in front of the media and raving about the new vaccine, experts I have never heard of before, they all get money from the pharmaceutical lobby.
These new Corona vaccines are completely different from anything that has ever been seen before, and no one has to tell me that a vaccine developed within a year on a different (gene) technology is safe. Here in Europe they talk about two vaccines that are 95% safe, but practically no manufacturer can say how long they will work. Possible side effects are not much discussed and England is now starting mass vaccination and Germany will probably follow, although the vaccine manufacturers' test phase 3 will last until 2022. Here they are doing a big human trial and I don't like that because the risks are not known. As it is planned at the moment, they want to vaccinate old people and risk patients first, I say this can't be good, in the vaccination studies the substance was tested mainly on young healthy people, do you want to get rid of old people quickly?
The other problem that is not much discussed is that the vaccine manufacturers are not liable, that is what the state does, why do you think the vaccine manufacturers do not want to take over liability? In the further one a future pregnancy after a vaccination is already called risk, is in this German report.

https://www.journalistenwatch.com/2020/12/04/corona-impfung-das/
There are a lot of risks with these new RNA vaccines and it is very possible that many of these residual risks will only appear years later or that we will become more susceptible to a new virus.
I am not against vaccination, but there is a big plan here and many people will get rich from it, the normal citizen will only lose his freedom and much more.
At the moment many people's rights in Europe are restricted or abolished, we live in a kind of government dictatorship. We are already so far here that even peaceful and decent critics who are only looking for discussion receive house calls from the police and are completely intimidated, at least that is already the case in my surroundings.
The army here, or what's left of it, is now building safe vaccine warehouses that are heavily guarded, I wonder what the hell is going on and what have we gotten ourselves into here.

I dont know about all vaccines have to be stored at very low temperatures, this Pfizer one does but we are told the Oxford one can be stored in a domestic fridge
these MRNA vaccines are all new and I dont think we have been given enough information for anyone to make a safe decision.
many people here will have the jab just because TPTB say it is safe, many like me will not because we dont know enough and the testing and licencing have been rushed.

Normal vaccines can be kept in a refrigerator with normal refrigerator equipment, but the new RNA substances cannot. That is why they want to ignore the doctors here because they do not have such equipment. The governments here are building special vaccination centers where the big action will take place, they want to bring in the army and instructed helpers for vaccination, and yes this is possible because I learned it in the army. But there is a problem, the army and helpers will not be able to give them information about side effects, this is not wanted, the goal is only that it goes fast and that there are no questions, that is what we are working towards here.

these vaccines will have a problem getting out to the English rural regions and especially to anyone who is house bound, TPTB are setting up hospital "hubs" to do the actual innoculations but the nearest isnt even in the same county where I live.
we have been told the Pfizer vaccine MAY only provide immunity for 90 days, so why would anyone put them selves out for such a short term fix?
might be why the care home residents have gone to the top of the list, if they kill off all the old people nobody will care too much and the politicians can just shrug their shoulders and do nothing like they usually do, they dont care what happens outside London most of the time, they all live in the capital and are all "London-centric".

Last edited:
Now if the protection only lasts for 90 days, that is good for the manufacturers because you can sell millions of vaccine doses every 90 days. That gives a lot of money. With long term vaccinations the risk of new diseases increases, because there is not much research on this. But one thing will be for sure, everyone who is vaccinated and suffers damage or death will not have died because of the vaccination but because of Corona.
There are too many question marks here and in my opinion it is too early and too negligent to start with mass vaccinations, that the governments want to do this shows that they have no idea or are just pretending, but this alone is no guarantee, everyone in a government should be able to weigh up the risks, who does not do this does not deserve to sit in a government but belongs in a prison.

This report is good, and it is worth translating it into English and reading it.

https://www.rubikon.news/artikel/todliche-vorsichtsmassnahmen
At the moment we are in a situation that has NEVER existed before, I refer to Europe, I don't know how it works for you. Here there is a policy of intimidation and panic-mongering, they close down businesses that are not a risk, and massively restrict the citizens. Anyone who is not parried is automatically called an extremist, and if he is unlucky he gets visits from official legal helpers and threats.

its not mandatory here in the UK but anyone who does question the safety of the vaccine especially online or publicly is accused of "peddling false facts".
some businesses and airlines have already said they will ban anyone who cant prove they have had the vaccine.
with my lifestyle I dont need to worry about Covid and I live in a part of the country that has had consistently low infection rates.

That bothers me a lot and makes me suspicious that the government is avoiding critical questions and immediately putting critical people in the extremist corner. The media here have already become willing executors of the government, critical people are publicly denounced or employers are brought to take these people onto the street. All of this tells me that there is something big behind it, Corona is a problem, but there are still buried powers who are striving for something big in the guise of Corona.

im always suspect when the article starts out with ‘experts warn‘. Who are the experts, are they really top in their field? Do they even work in that field?
as far as the vaccine being 100% safe, nothing is. Driving in your car is likely to kill or genetically modify you much more.😉
Well,
A) We have been told by the people that actually develop vaccines that the process takes at least 18 months minimum -and that is rushing it - to insure the safety of a new vaccine.
B) If you read past the headlines it gives names and sources. One of the sources is Children's Health Defense founded by Robert F. Kennedy Jr (Bobby Kennedy's son) who is hardly a conservative.

The media likes to portray Kennedy as an anti-vaccine nut, but he has stated that he is not anti-vaccine, but that he wants safe vaccines with robust testing.

The govt here are not scientists and they either dont know anything about the vaccines or have been lied to by the companies producing the vaccines.
the fact that we have been told here we cant sue the vaccine manufacturers if anything goes wrong makes me very suspicious.
in the old days we would probably have accepted what the govt of the day said, but these days I wouldnt trust them if they said day was light and night is dark.

They do store them in a cooler around 4~9 celsius if being used in a certain time frame but if not they are stored around -80 ~ -50 celsius. Varicella, MMRV, Zoster vaccines etc.. stored at -50°c per the CDC, these are your standard Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Shingles, Chickenpox vaccines.

The experts say the vaccine is safe, the same experts who said Thalidomide did not cause deformities, same experts who said Primados does not cause abortions, same experts that said BSE cannot jump species into humans, same experts who said Eggs did not have Salmonella, same experts that claimed the Contraceptive bill did not cause blood clots.

Forgive me if my faith in EXPERTS is somewhat hesitant.

The govt here are not scientists and they either dont know anything about the vaccines or have been lied to by the companies producing the vaccines.

Nowadays this is not an excuse the government can ever bring, no one in politics can ever say "He / she didn't know that" there are enough video channels or websites that list all the risks. Anyone in the government who will ever tell you that he / she had no idea what this was all about, acted recklessly and with gross negligence by decreeing something that posed a threat to the population. that is not excusable and if there are deaths or other serious side effects in this vaccination campaign, these politicians belong in jail.

Nowadays this is not an excuse the government can ever bring, no one in politics can ever say "He / she didn't know that" there are enough video channels or websites that list all the risks. Anyone in the government who will ever tell you that he / she had no idea what this was all about, acted recklessly and with gross negligence by decreeing something that posed a threat to the population. that is not excusable and if there are deaths or other serious side effects in this vaccination campaign, these politicians belong in jail.
yeah but that wont bring back the people that have died from
their negligence will it? which is why I dont believe anything they say at face value, unlike the sheeple who swallow it lock,stock and barrel.

Yes, that's how you write, and that's very tragic. On the other hand, you should also deal with what you have to do and make yourself a little smart. Of course, the doctor will not explain as much, and the package leaflet will not be as detailed as the treatise in the pharma directory. The problem, however, will be that nothing is explained in these vaccination centres, but is only injected. They will very certainly even visit the retirement homes and fast all needles.
Those who just let themselves be given the stuff take a big risk, even if it's probably enough underneath them they say they have no other choice and they still believe that.

Latest posts

Back