experiment with Space saver bags

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepgirl

My Seed Cellar
Reaction score
I bought these in the past and they work great from Dollar General. they cost about 4.00 a bag. I have 120 servings (about 1 and 1/2 months) of food in here that are in mylar pouches and then the air sucked out. This will fit under my bed. I wrote the date and contents on the outside.

2013-02-26 18.38.11.jpg

you can move this in any of the food threads if need be...

Now that is a hell of an idea jeepgirl! How much does it weigh? I keep telling myself I need to get some of those.

I do all of my comforters in them too. they have them online as well but I don't like to wait! They really aren't that heavy. I wouldn't carry this with a B.O.B. but if you are bugging in or have a storage, it's perfect...way smaller than buckets. I don't think it's more than 10 pounds..depends on what you put in there. I have all kinds of stuff.

I bought these in the past and they work great from Dollar General. they cost about 4.00 a bag. I have 120 servings (about 1 and 1/2 months) of food in here that are in mylar pouches and then the air sucked out. This will fit under my bed. I wrote the date and contents on the outside.

View attachment 581

you can move this in any of the food threads if need be...
Cool idea jeepgirl, my wife has some left over bags from doing her comforters/ blankets etc.......Im taking them ! yes, move this to the food thread so everyone can see this

Latest posts

Back