Experiencing all but one

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinjopo1

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
When I look at the catagories, I see that other than the EMP I have been prepping for, we are experiencing all of the others at same time thus proving that one leads to the other, etc.

Damn, that a scary thought. Except than many don't even know what's really happening.

The fact that businesses are asking us to go with electronic payments and that they the reason is we have a coin shortage should be causing some head scratching. Nope, people have turned into sheeple. The masses need to wake up and research on the own and not rely on MSM for their news.

My mom watches the news daily and comes up with some of the most misinformed crap. She was off on Roger Stone until I asked her if she knew how many BHO pardoned or commuted. She actually said well none of them were like murderers and I had to tell her about the terrorists he released and that his total was 1600+. She was clueless and had no idea what Stone was supposed to have done that is so earth shattering.

Okay, that's my early morning rant. Have a great day fellow preppers.

Latest posts

Back