Exactly who IS the President?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldButtoni

God Like
Reaction score
Has anyone besides me noticed lately Fauci is acting like HE is the President? With regards to deciding if flights from the UK do or don't need to be stopped, I think that is a decision for the President, is it not? What am I missing here? He serves to "advise" the President, not to make such calls himself. Anthony Fauci Doesn't Want to Restrict U.K. Flights: 'Don't Overreact' to Mutated Virus Strain

He is an ### hat who the msm have been worshipping for awhile now. Clearly it has gone to his head and he imagines himself in charge . LOL. Really is hilarious! šŸ¤£ šŸ˜ šŸ˜†

The less anybody tries to tell the future...the less that everybody will have to feel a bit stupid for saying certain things. I only want to get to the bottom of things and then make comments. We all want a fair judge and trial. That only happens AFTER the facts have been laid on the table and verified by enough sources. We need to be strong and patient, after we find out what really happened do we need to pick up guns and fight...or be happy that the right way is being marched by our soldiers and patriots. GP

Latest posts

Back