Even tucker Carlson now saying vaccines are good

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
Just saw even Tucker Carlson and Fox News are stating the benefits of the vaccines far outweigh the potential risks. I never thought he would publicly state that!

What about the reports of over 60% hospitalizations are all vaccinated people? And India with only @ 10% vaccination rate has basically squashed covid cases using Hydroxychloroquine? It all depends on who we listen to. I put my faith on my own immune system along with the true and tried drugs that we have had around for decades now verses something that is still brand new when it comes to the science world, that has not had time to do their studies on what the long term effects are going to be.

What about the statistic that 99% of the deaths are now unvaccinated people?

That statistic exists because the vaccinated that are tested are no longer added to the statistics, they stopped may1st.

If you look at the the various adverse effects recordings organizations, they all support the opposit of those 99% unvaccinated statistic.

A couple of weeks ago, mom got quarantined again (4th time). She lives in an apartment in an assisted living place. One staff and 2 residents tested positive. All three had the pfizer shots same time as mom did. (in March). The vax may not be doing squat.
If ol Tucker wants a shot, I'm sure he'll get one.

A couple of weeks ago, mom got quarantined again (4th time). She lives in an apartment in an assisted living place. One staff and 2 residents tested positive. All three had the pfizer shots same time as mom did. (in March). The vax may not be doing squat.
If ol Tucker wants a shot, I'm sure he'll get one.
Kid 3 and his fiance both tested positive for covid today. They are supposed to get married on the 31st of this month. Cutting it close here with the 30th being the end of their quarantine.

So far, they both have coughs. That's it

I did ok at the two week mark. Although I had bloodshot eyes and a cold sore on my lip. A few weeks later I got shingles. Husband took 3 weeks, but he only has one good lung.
Hope they do ok! They're getting married on my husband's bday.

When the wife and I had the china flu we never "quarantined". Since we were pretty sick we didn't go many places. Then as now we only go where we need, or want to go. We dont have a network of friends or family to help us out.

Tucker needs to be vaccinated five or six more times in my book.

But, Brent, the issue is personal choice not coersion. Donald Trump got Covid 19 and then got vaccinated.

Honestly, around here you would not know we were in a pandemic. Everywhere I go here it's business as usual. When I went up to North Carolina I was shocked at how many places were still closed. Most fast food places there are drive through only.
Whatever else you say about Kemp, at least he didn't shut Georgia down.

I noticed an extreme difference between Denver and our place in Kansas last week, and Denver was supposed to be open. I haven't been back to New Mexico in a year, and don't plan to..they are Fauci's dream state.

Nothing ever closed down around here, no masks either. There were a couple towns in this state that had facist mayors that tried to force mask mandates, but many ignored that BS. I've heard that some fast food chains in parts of the state had drive through only for awhile.

The Pandemic is over. Vaccines protect the American people. Masks protect the American people when vaccines fail. Lockdowns protect the American people when masks fail. And unvaccinated, unmasked, illegal aliens by the millions will save America when all else fails.

Just saw even Tucker Carlson and Fox News are stating the benefits of the vaccines far outweigh the potential risks. I never thought he would publicly state that!

Yeah, but did he actually get the jab?

My guess is that most of the talking heads promoting the inoculation didn't.

I know everyone here already has their mind made up about the vaccine being evil. I will say though that if you are in any of the risk categories and don’t get it then you are foolish. Covid has not gone away and is getting stronger. Believe whatever you like but suffocating or even getting permanent lung damage is a terrible way to go out.

I know everyone here already has their mind made up about the vaccine being evil. I will say though that if you are in any of the risk categories and don’t get it then you are foolish. Covid has not gone away and is getting stronger. Believe whatever you like but suffocating or even getting permanent lung damage is a terrible way to go out.
So is cancer...

Latest posts

Back