Even tucker Carlson now saying vaccines are good

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for understanding,
I just want to put forward real side effects, not MSM version or right wing for
people to see.
My daughter just got engaged and I would want my wife to go with me (and not beat the crap out of my ex safely).
As your wife should be there. Her daughter getting married is a major mile stone in her life. That is one event I would never want to miss. . . I never had any girls, only 4 boys so can only imagine it relationship with momma and daughter is a great one too. I know how I feel about my own and we were very close back in the day.

And if it is the ex's daughter, I get that too. 3 of my boys are from my hunny's ex, but I still claim them. I only had one boy, But they and their kids will forever be mine too.

And if it is the ex's daughter, I get that too. 3 of my boys are from my hunny's ex, but I still claim them. I only had one boy, But they and their kids will forever be mine too.
I was always her Daddy. Did the whole Cheap Sunglasses dance air guitar thing with her, so you can understand how I raised her.
Her real father from my cheating ex- nothing, and my daughter probably doesn’t know.

The Ex turned her against me and I have always left the door open.
There have been overtures, but I will not let my wife or me be second class.
I claim my wife kids as long as they claim her.

I was always her Daddy. Did the whole Cheap Sunglasses dance air guitar thing with her, so you can understand how I raised her.
Her real father from my cheating ex- nothing, and my daughter probably doesn’t know.

The Ex turned her against me and I have always left the door open.
There have been overtures, but I will not let my wife or me be second class.
I claim my wife kids as long as they claim her.
That is a sad situation, but continue leaving that door open. You wouldn't have gotten invited unless she wanted you to come and made a great impact in her life. With my biological son, his "dad" was not invited to his wedding. Son
was under 1 month old last time he saw him. I am still married to my "other boys" dad, but one of my DILs has made a comment on how I will forever be the girls Nana, no matter what. I have no doubts that hunny will be together until at least one of us passes.

You are in a different point in life right now it seems. My hope is that your daughter sees the love you gave her during the time you were allowed to be there.

That is a sad situation, but continue leaving that door open. You wouldn't have gotten invited unless she wanted you to come and made a great impact in her life. With my biological son, his "dad" was not invited to his wedding. Son
was under 1 month old last time he saw him. I am still married to my "other boys" dad, but one of my DILs has made a comment on how I will forever be the girls Nana, no matter what. I have no doubts that hunny will be together until at least one of us passes.

You are in a different point in life right now it seems. My hope is that your daughter sees the love you gave her during the time you were allowed to be there.
Yes, that is where I am. I figure she will come around.
If she does, she does. She was frustrated with her mother’s demands when she graduated with her doctorate. I took the Second class citizen role. I won’t do I again.
My son even in his late 20’s, accepts things as the are. I appreciate that he texts Happy Mothers greetings to my wife, even though he has probably spent a total of 30 days with her in 10 years

I know I tried to bring them up right.

Latest posts

Back