European Prepare forums and stores?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BruceS

Reaction score
Hello
We are about to launch a new type of fallout shelter that can be set up above ground in 4-5 weeks from ordering in response to Russia and Ukraine situation heating up. I was hoping to get an idea popular forums, general Prepper market in Europe and what are some of the big names for supplying packaged food and other supplies for kitting out a shelter?
Would really appreciate any help from folks who know the European market.
Thanks
Bruce

You need to build anti-artillery fortifications. The top layer of 1.2 meters of granite boulders over a one and a half meter concrete pad is at least.....

It's a fallout shelter not a bomb shelter. Any info on pepper forums or stores in countries that neighbour Russia?
We would like to eventually build the shelters in Ukraine through our current manufacturing partners to serve surrounding countries.

It's a fallout shelter not a bomb shelter. Any info on pepper forums or stores in countries that neighbour Russia?
We would like to eventually build the shelters in Ukraine through our current manufacturing partners to serve surrounding countries.
In my city, the Russians used 152mm artillery and 1000kg unguided air bombs. A direct hit pierced everything closer than 1.5 meters from the surface without concrete.
Everything is so much fun...

Well my friend, that is why you should have a bomb shelter in Ukraine and perhaps a fall out shelter also, if you can. For the countries surrounding Russia especially Nato Countries, where we plan to sell the Fallout shelters, I think there is less of a concern of mortar rounds and more of a concern that Nukes come into play upwind and they have to deal with fallout for a few weeks. This is why so many countries have fallout shelters.
I have had many good times in Kharkiv and it breaks my heart to see what has happened there, that is why we want to build shelters in Ukraine after the war, when the country can stabilise and rebuild.

Latest posts

Back