EU ARMY???

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lady Merkel suggests a lot more, but in the end everything stays the same or gets even worse. The German Army is financially dead and Lady von der Leylen, in her time as a military leader, has made the German Army almost completely dead. At the moment the rest of the cadres are tearing themselves apart because of possible right-wing extremist incidents.
England is out of the EU and France has military +/- still something to say, but at the moment all European states have too many problems of their own and can't even protect their borders. The Turkish president Erdogan can blackmail Europe to the letter and ignites various conflicts. Merkel is afraid of Erdogan, he has about 2 or even millions more Syrian refugees in stock, which he can send to Europe at any time, that's why European politicians are afraid to do anything against him. Europe is blackmailable, everybody knows that, and since Merkel let two million refugees enter uncontrolled in 2015/2016, the political climate in Europe is very poisoned.
At the moment everything revolves around Corona, the countries can suddenly close the borders again completely, which they could not do in 2015/2016 according to their own statements, it is a wrong game. Sooner or later the EU will go to the dogs, there are too many construction sites and too many problems, above all, there will never be an agreement.

Quite tough words from Switzerland. All countries COULD close their borders if needed, the only problem is: closed borders means no more trade movement and imports. LOTS of rich and greedy people do not want that. Many Many Europeans are feeling safe and comfortable with the borders open, wearing a mask and hoping for a vaccine.
They will be disappointed I believe. The corona is still spreading, the borders are halfway closed and a vaccine will not help against the possible 270 and more mutations of the Corona Virus according to the Hungarian laboratories...
Just get ready for a possible second Spanish Flu, millions of deaths like, situation again. Keep clean, keep away from strangers and take your vitamins...GP

Last edited:
Europe cannot and does not want to close its borders, the governments are too weak and work only against its own people. What does Switzerland still want to achieve with a 100,000 man army? Nothing more, everything is saved for death and most of the army is no longer trained for conflict and most of the facilities have been cleared and walled up.
Concerning Corona, I say we have to learn to live with it, we will probably never get rid of it, here in the media and the government only panic is created and the population is divided, there are already online forms in Germany where people who do not follow the Corona rules can report anonymously to the authorities. France and Sweden are also torn apart internally, police and firefighters had massive fights in the streets at the beginning of the year, at the moment many things are being stopped with a lockdown because of Corona.
Europe will not have its own army on its feet, Europe has too many other problems and Corona will probably be the coffin for Europe. I personally am ready to flee if it comes to that, what is going on here is not good anymore and will lead to a police state in the near future, democracy has died here since Corona.

Europe cannot and does not want to close its borders, the governments are too weak and work only against its own people. What does Switzerland still want to achieve with a 100,000 man army? Nothing more, everything is saved for death and most of the army is no longer trained for conflict and most of the facilities have been cleared and walled up.
Concerning Corona, I say we have to learn to live with it, we will probably never get rid of it, here in the media and the government only panic is created and the population is divided, there are already online forms in Germany where people who do not follow the Corona rules can report anonymously to the authorities. France and Sweden are also torn apart internally, police and firefighters had massive fights in the streets at the beginning of the year, at the moment many things are being stopped with a lockdown because of Corona.
Europe will not have its own army on its feet, Europe has too many other problems and Corona will probably be the coffin for Europe. I personally am ready to flee if it comes to that, what is going on here is not good anymore and will lead to a police state in the near future, democracy has died here since Corona.

To bring the people to their knees with no options for survival other than the world power elites has been the plan for a long time.

Reset, NWO, Meglamaniacs, WW3, whatever is coming, just get your family ready to go back to living under severe hardships and tough decisions. YOU are the only person you can trust in the end. OUR decisions and the repercussions to each decision,,,ends at our front door or garden. WE can only decide what we will do, say or not accept until they come and knock "ON" or knock "DOWN" the front door.
Even if you do not believe in all the possible theories of TEOTWAWKI and SHTF. Keep your eyes and ears open, watch your psychological dispostion, love your family so much that all that overflows in their hearts comes back to you and pray to what you call God for a gentle death or a loving life.
TOMORROW IS PROMISED TO NO MAN. Live free, TODAY. Gary

@ban1985

Don't forget that Merkel don't wanna loose one of the better customers (Turkey) of the german military industries - so they let pass many no go's from Erdogan. At least it's (as usual) an question of the money.

I' don't see any problems with an european army in the next time. As long the germans even aren't able to bring their own army on an functional level they are far away from an EU- coordinated military group.
But yes, as i see those days (or months) the Germans try to take over the lead in the EU together with the French. There was btw already this year an discussion to bring France and Germany together in one State...

There was btw already this year an discussion to bring France and Germany together in one State...
Isn't that kind of like mixing oil and water? LOL. Or have the French and German people changed THAT much? Yes I know the leaders of the two countries have often been cozy, but the people?

It was this summer (if i'm remember correctly) an serious topic between Merkel and Macron. Further they really signed an bilateral contract (Contract of Aachen, Vertrag von Aachen – Wikipedia - in german unfortunately) to renew the German - French Friendship and alliance. Seriously no joke. Really bad people (as myself) say the french need the money the germans have....
The citizen are not so euphoric as the leaders i guess and as i heard from german an french friends. Seems the WW2 is still not really forgotten completly.

Now France is a state with enough problems of its own, what do they want with Germany with a common army. Thanks to two women at the helm, the German army has NEVER done military service and has NEVER eaten in the dirt in the field. France still has an army but is sinking more and more into civil war and has enough bomb problems with immigrants. There will probably never be an EU army unless Russia takes over the EU, then we will have an army in Europe but the government will then be in Moscow, I don't know if that would be better.

All part and parcel of the plan for Greater Germania as designed by Hitlers archetect Albert Speer via Odessa then the Common market - EEC - EC - EU . Britain saw the writing on the wall AGAIN and is trying to move away from association with the EU and move towards the much better CANZUK trade agreement that will allow free travel, tariff free trade and right of residence between the UK, New Zealand, Australia and Canada. All nations with a common language, shared head of state, similar culture, and parliamentary type democracies.

Latest posts

Back