EU ARMY???

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigpaul

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
as far away from "civilisation" as i can get.
795_eu_fascism_sweden.jpg

there is a plaque in the EU building in Brussels which reads: " national sovereignty is the root cause of the most crying EVILS of our times. the only final remedy for this evil is the FEDERAL UNION of the peoples". I expect they said something similar back in 1939.
yes they did, only the Nazis called it the Final SOLUTION not remedy, that was in relation to the Jews.

I doubt very much that things will go further than talk.
Even on the basis of the information available on Wikipedia, it becomes clear that the armies of most EU countries are ceremonial rather than present a fighting force about the moral readiness of the EU population to kill and die on the battlefield to speak altogether unnecessary. Certain combat effectiveness is maintained solely by the armies of countries in the immediate vicinity of irresponsible Russia.
I very much doubt that the heads of Western European countries do not know this circumstance when making loud statements.

I can see a E.U. army led by Germany. France and Italy can be the chefs of the army. The other countries can be the bankers. Each of these E.U. members will see themselves as the future leaders.

I can see the end of the old NATO and a new alliance of the UK, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and several EX-Soviet satellite countries. I can also see the end of the United Nations as it becomes more and more like the E.U. and tries to tell us what and who we have to allowing and just how we need to share our resources.

I can see a E.U. army led by Germany. France and Italy can be the chefs of the army. The other countries can be the bankers. Each of these E.U. members will see themselves as the future leaders.

I can see the end of the old NATO and a new alliance of the UK, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and several EX-Soviet satellite countries. I can also see the end of the United Nations as it becomes more and more like the E.U. and tries to tell us what and who we have to allowing and just how we need to share our resources.
Do you really believe in it ???
They are not able to cope with a handful of immigrants. How will they fight with their worldview ???
In fact, these are parasites who are currently just sitting on the neck of the United States without investing anything in their armed forces.
The only thing they want is to reduce defense spending while leaving this money in their own country. The only problem is that it does not happen.

@ANACONDA The E.U. army would be a German army and Germany would final realize their goal to rule Europe. Yes I can see that under the guise of a Globalist Economy. As you pointed out, the rest of the governments will abdicate their responsibilities and will gladly allow Germany to build and support this Army. All will be accomplished without firing a shot. The only real difference will be the USA will not come to Europe's rescue. The U.K will not be a part of this fiasco, so the USA will not have to get involved. By the time the rest of these idiot countries realize they have sold away their countries it will be too late and Germany will rule.

Now as for the new NATO, yes I do believe those countries will unite with the USA and I think Russia will be sweating out the new European leader, Germany. Real bad blood between those two countries.

Now my question for you is what events do you see going forward? What do you wish to see going forward?

@ANACONDA The E.U. army would be a German army and Germany would final realize their goal to rule Europe. Yes I can see that under the guise of a Globalist Economy. As you pointed out, the rest of the governments will abdicate their responsibilities and will gladly allow Germany to build and support this Army. All will be accomplished without firing a shot. The only real difference will be the USA will not come to Europe's rescue. The U.K will not be a part of this fiasco, so the USA will not have to get involved. By the time the rest of these idiot countries realize they have sold away their countries it will be too late and Germany will rule.

Now as for the new NATO, yes I do believe those countries will unite with the USA and I think Russia will be sweating out the new European leader, Germany. Real bad blood between those two countries.

Now my question for you is what events do you see going forward? What do you wish to see going forward?

The Germans do not even have the idea to rule Europe. All that worries them is the preservation of stability in their usual way of life. Other countries have a similar situation.
How do I see the future? Everything is more than trivial.
Western European countries instead of spending money in their obviously not combat-ready armies are much cheaper to invest this money in the armies of countries that will fight, thus creating a frontier that will separate Europe from Russia.
Untitled 3.jpg

Latest posts

Back