Epstein: "jest" serious

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Probably the best comment about all the Epstein stuff:

But jest can have a serious point. Sharing “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” memes because you believe paranoia stands to reason, or because you think they are funny, is a kind of practice for saying, “I think our leadership class and our institutions are capable of every corruption and depravity.” It signals to the world that you are willing to be caught saying this, which is now and in all times one of the more subversive things that can be thought or said.

If there really is a them, and they really did kill Epstein — as Robach believes and Kirn suspects — maybe they should be scared that it’s fun and fashionable to say so.

It says quite a bit. Pulled from this article: https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/11/epstein-didnt-kill-himself-meme-that-has-serious-point/

Not sure if I should put this here or under the Biden Crime family? Anyway, this AG Denise George has now been fired after she " filed a lawsuit against JPMorgan Chase — the largest bank in the United States and the world's largest bank by market capitalization — without first informing Governor Bryan of such a major action."

"The lawsuit claims JPMorgan Chase facilitated convicted felon Jeffrey Epstein's abuse of women and girls, alleging that the bank should have known about Epstein’s illegal activity and as part of its anti-money laundering procedures, should have reported their client to authorities."

I'll let you read the rest if you want. What I do find interesting is that Biden and Jill just went to the Virgin Islands for vacation to St. Croix. Now all of a sudden she gets fired after serving four years with the Bryan administration. Maybe just a coincidence, but to me it sounds like Ukraine all over.

"Well son of a bitch, they fired (her)."

https://viconsortium.com/vi-governm...rge-has-been-terminated-#.Y7JXV1uDXux.twitter

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back