EMP shields

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be. That's just my recollection. I was pretty sure it was an A10, but it all happened in 10 seconds long ago! For sure, my radio WAS working fine and never worked again after that.

I don't think the A10's ever made it to support us in Vietnam, but I do remember seeing them frequently on the east coast after I got back. I guess I thought maybe someone here had worked on them in another life and might know if they were ever experimentally outfitted with some sort of electromagnetic pulse generator?
A-10's were put into service in 1977.

Great! Thanx! Jerry Emanuelson approves my EMP-shield made from the smoker, he says a trash-can with a good lid is good protection. I will use a EMP-bag inside this so I get the nested Faraday-cage he writes about. I will have insulation in between this two layers.

1649856984573.jpeg

Great! Thanx! Jerry Emanuelson approves my EMP-shield made from the smoker, he says a trash-can with a good lid is good protection. I will use a EMP-bag inside this so I get the nested Faraday-cage he writes about. I will have insulation in between this two layers.

View attachment 15915

I would suggest reading the entire paper, there is A LOT more info in it.

You mentioned it is an electric smoker, he says the cord and any other wires must be removed or it will not offer protection.

Last edited:
Just came across this awhile ago on the subject of EMP's and what the Air Force is doing, but it doesn't go into much detail..........just that they are working on hardening their systems, begun during Trump's admin. I think the Army has hardened their jeeps and a lot of their equipment already, but not all. It all takes time, time and more time.........something we don't appear to have much of right now. US Air Force is guarding against electromagnetic pulse attacks. Should we worry?

China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran all have EMP weapons. They also have battle plans that say to strike us first with an EMP. Personally, I think our odds of having our grid wiped out is pretty darn high.

If the plans by WEF/Globalists get too far along Patriots might have to start taking down the main transformers to put a dead stop to the world takeover! No electric…No nanotech body communication or control…No Globally controlled Crypto/Money…No Social Credit Scores…No limiting us on what we can raise, grow or trade!

Sounds like a WIN to me! Plus thinning out of the libtards.

Here's re-run of a post i did in another thread-
Speaking of blackouts and stuff, if the bad guys launch nukes with a high EMP output we'll all be in the dark in more ways than one.
For examp, the USA's 'Starfish Prime' nuke test in 1962 frazzled electronics in Hawaii-
WIKI-
"Starfish Prime caused an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) that was far larger than expected..the pulse caused electrical damage in Hawaii, about 900 miles away from the detonation point, knocking out about 300 streetlights, setting off numerous burglar alarms, and damaging a telephone company microwave link.. shutting down telephone calls from Kauai to the other Hawaiian islands"
en.wikipedia.org

Starfish Prime - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

Below: very pretty, the Starfish Prime blast seen from Honolulu strutting its stuff 900 miles away at 250 miles altitude-

Starfish-Prime-900miles-at250miles-altitude.jpg

Speaking of "many types" of EMP, sometime in the 70s I was sitting in a 67 Mustang convertible, in Poquoson, Va....probably somewhere I wasn't supposed to be, listening to music on the radio, when what I think was an A10 Warthog, (maybe from Norfolk Naval Station?) flew in low, almost directly over me and instantly my radio made a pop sound and never worked again! I got out of there fast, (my Mustang engine still started!) but not too fast, because the road I was on had huge potholes, some large enough to swallow a motorcycle or compact car! I never went back there, but I've always wondered if that plane had some microwave or mini EMP device that was designed to knock out enemy communications or radar in advance of other planes? Or was it just coincidence?
That plane was not an A10. It was an Electronic Warfare plane emitting Electronic Countermeasures. Probably Intruder or similar. The Navy does not fly A10's

You will end up not needing even working devices when the power grid, radio masts and transformers are grilled by the EMP.

Learn to survive without technology, you will be one step further than if you still cry after the crap that no longer works.
SOTU speech tonight.
Just in case Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, or some other country/group that thinks we are weak due to our leadership... set off one of these tonight...I've learned a lot from you all.
Pray for our troops.
Many thanks to you all,
Erqueen75

SOTU speech tonight.
Just in case Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, or some other country/group that thinks we are weak due to our leadership... set off one of these tonight...I've learned a lot from you all.
Pray for our troops.
Many thanks to you all,
Erqueen75
Missed you here!!!

Moved to North Carolina, a military town; so although I believe being prepared, educated, and physically conditioned for a SHTF or TEOTWAWKI event... I'm a sitting duck here. Not as bad as some target sites, but bad enough. But I am near my family, and that's all that matters.
Still love popping on and reading the scuttlebutt though!!!
I love this country, but how it has changed for the ABSOLUTE WORST. It is almost paralyzing to think how weak this counter-culture society has made us appear on the world stage. 2024, come Hell or high water, we will return to an America we can all be proud of, again. We must.

Most sincere,
Pray for our troops
Erqueen75:USA:

Moved to North Carolina, a military town; so although I believe being prepared, educated, and physically conditioned for a SHTF or TEOTWAWKI event... I'm a sitting duck here. Not as bad as some target sites, but bad enough. But I am near my family, and that's all that matters.
Still love popping on and reading the scuttlebutt though!!!
I love this country, but how it has changed for the ABSOLUTE WORST. It is almost paralyzing to think how weak this counter-culture society has made us appear on the world stage. 2024, come Hell or high water, we will return to an America we can all be proud of, again. We must.

Most sincere,
Pray for our troops
Erqueen75:USA:
Miss your input lady.

If anyone wants to know how to protect from EMP, CME, I have a home electrical serviceprotected, a home generator, a home solar system and vehicles protected with EMP Shield. I know how they work and what's protected, not protected and what doesn't need protecting. Just ask.

If anyone wants to know how to protect from EMP, CME, I have a home electrical serviceprotected, a home generator, a home solar system and vehicles protected with EMP Shield. I know how they work and what's protected, not protected and what doesn't need protecting. Just ask.
How could I protect my gasoline powered electricity generator ? Actually I don't even know if it would be vulnerable to an EMP /CME .

How could I protect my gasoline powered electricity generator ? Actually I don't even know if it would be vulnerable to an EMP /CME .

What model is it? If it has an electronic start, then that would need protecting. If it's an old pull start model with no electronics, then your ok.

Latest posts

Back