EMP shields

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

radiogoon

God Like
Reaction score
Could be. That's just my recollection. I was pretty sure it was an A10, but it all happened in 10 seconds long ago! For sure, my radio WAS working fine and never worked again after that.

I don't think the A10's ever made it to support us in Vietnam, but I do remember seeing them frequently on the east coast after I got back. I guess I thought maybe someone here had worked on them in another life and might know if they were ever experimentally outfitted with some sort of electromagnetic pulse generator?
A-10's were put into service in 1977.

rolnor

Reaction score
Great! Thanx! Jerry Emanuelson approves my EMP-shield made from the smoker, he says a trash-can with a good lid is good protection. I will use a EMP-bag inside this so I get the nested Faraday-cage he writes about. I will have insulation in between this two layers.

1649856984573.jpeg

rainingcatzanddogs

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Great! Thanx! Jerry Emanuelson approves my EMP-shield made from the smoker, he says a trash-can with a good lid is good protection. I will use a EMP-bag inside this so I get the nested Faraday-cage he writes about. I will have insulation in between this two layers.

View attachment 15915

I would suggest reading the entire paper, there is A LOT more info in it.

You mentioned it is an electric smoker, he says the cord and any other wires must be removed or it will not offer protection.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just came across this awhile ago on the subject of EMP's and what the Air Force is doing, but it doesn't go into much detail..........just that they are working on hardening their systems, begun during Trump's admin. I think the Army has hardened their jeeps and a lot of their equipment already, but not all. It all takes time, time and more time.........something we don't appear to have much of right now. US Air Force is guarding against electromagnetic pulse attacks. Should we worry?

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran all have EMP weapons. They also have battle plans that say to strike us first with an EMP. Personally, I think our odds of having our grid wiped out is pretty darn high.

If the plans by WEF/Globalists get too far along Patriots might have to start taking down the main transformers to put a dead stop to the world takeover! No electric…No nanotech body communication or control…No Globally controlled Crypto/Money…No Social Credit Scores…No limiting us on what we can raise, grow or trade!

Sounds like a WIN to me! Plus thinning out of the libtards.

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Apparently the author of that doesn't know the difference between a high altitude nuclear EMP and an atmospheric nuclear EMP because he conflates the two.

Latest posts