EMP Shield

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has ever used any product from the company EMP Shield, or knows anything about their products?

https://www.empshield.com

Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 12.53.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 12.53.59 PM.png

A microwave is a Faraday cage, so switch on your radio and pop it in, and the volume should dramatically drop or disappear, and I suppose you could test other faraday gizmos in the same way..:)

Attachments

• Microwave-Faraday.jpg
    Microwave-Faraday.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 0
A microwave is a Faraday cage,
Yes it is, only it is a very weak one. It is designed to only stop the weak EMP waves produced by itself. AND, do not forget the warnings. ----Do not use this device, IF YOU WEAR A HEART-PACEMAKER-----
Even the microwave itself --as a Faraday cage---cannot stop its own weak EMP completely.
The warnings go further---do not stand closer than 6 feet to this device while it is working--if you are PREGNANT!!

Thank you for your interest in our product. An EMP is an RF event, and the fast rising pulse generates destructive voltages inside the electronics. This is a true statement. except for the rise in voltage has no effect on the electronics. Voltage in and of itself is not destructive. Look at a stun gun, the produces 100,000 volts but doesn't kill you because there are no amps behind the voltage. Voltage produces current, current produces amp, and amp produces heat. Heat is what "Fries" everything in the electrical system. This is a process and like any other process, it takes time for this to happen. Granted it happens in microseconds which is fast. This is where the emp shield comes into play. The EMP Shield monitors the voltage in the system as a whole. No matter where the volt in the system comes from the system as a whole will rise and fall at the exact same time. Because of this the EMP Shield only needs to be a part of that system. Because we are looking for the voltage spike, not the amp spike we can get the voltage out of the system faster than it is able to produce the destructive heat. our units are functioning in the 500 trillionths of a second. If the destructive heat is being produced in the microsecond then our unit is able to get rid of this overvoltage faster than its ability to produce that heat.
If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call and I would love to address them any way I can.
Respectfully,
Benjamin Fletcher
Senior Sales Manager
3908 S. 4th St
Burlington, Ks 66839
(620)412-9978
[email protected]
empshield.com

Latest posts

Back