EMP protection

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm stepping up my prepps in regards to EMP due to some recent Intel. Mostly in preparing the equipment and tools I will need that does not need electricity.

Can you share the intel Rellgar?
My sis recently got her hands on some manual farming equipment. Do you have anything like that? Cause now I’m really feeling the need for it! Our dogs could pull a plow and disc with the right harnessing. Speaking of harnesses, has anyone worked with leather to make those?

D16E5D56-B7C1-403A-9B52-FCA0F81E6ACF.jpeg

My sis recently got her hands on some manual farming equipment. Do you have anything like that? Cause now I’m really feeling the need for it! Our dogs could pull a plow and disc with the right harnessing. Speaking of harnesses, has anyone worked with leather to make those?
I looked for leather harness and was directed to an S&M website 😬 might fit the pooches though

My Intel is verbal only. Most people think no one will attack the US with an EMP because we will retaliate with nukes. This is not true if a Democrat is in office, my sources tell me it would have already happened if Hillery had won. The democrats planned to create the crises to take full and permenant control of the US and then the world.

There will be a Super EMP detonated over central US or several. It will be our own weapon design, "stolen" by the chicoms, which it was, but built by Russia and detonated by a 3rd party.
The Democrat POTUS will not release the nuke codes, so no nukes.

The Demon POTUS will then take prearranged measures to have the UN as the supreme ruling body of the world and with the sympathies of the other nations the Demon POTUS will be elected as UN President. Its my belief that something like this is highly likely to occur in the next time we have a Democrat POTUS.

The powers behind the democrat party are Evil. For all of the democrats, the ends justify the means.

My Intel is verbal only. Most people think no one will attack the US with an EMP because we will retaliate with nukes. This is not true if a Democrat is in office, my sources tell me it would have already happened if Hillery had won. The democrats planned to create the crises to take full and permenant control of the US and then the world.

There will be a Super EMP detonated over central US or several. It will be our own weapon design, "stolen" by the chicoms, which it was, but built by Russia and detonated by a 3rd party.
The Democrat POTUS will not release the nuke codes, so no nukes.

The Demon POTUS will then take prearranged measures to have the UN as the supreme ruling body of the world and with the sympathies of the other nations the Demon POTUS will be elected as UN President. Its my belief that something like this is highly likely to occur in the next time we have a Democrat POTUS.

The powers behind the democrat party are Evil. For all of the democrats, the ends justify the means.

There isn’t any doubt in my mind that a Dem such as we have now wouldn’t do exactly that. Sell us to the highest bidder and reap the rewards. They are evil in so many ways.

Lehman has a couple too. I trust them because the Amish use and make a lot of their items.

This high wheel cultivator and plow comes with three additional attachments making home gardening fun and easy. It's been around for generations because it's easy to push and maneuver and gets lots of work done. Assembles in 20 minutes.
  • Solid steel frame
  • 24-3/4"OD steel wheel
  • Solid oak handles 49"L and 1" thick
  • Heavy and durable
  • 37-1/2"H, 13-1/2 lb
  • Includes 3 attachments:
    1. 5-tine "arrow-foot"
    2. Furrow plow
    3. Moldboard plow
  • USA made

1597937497954.jpeg

Cali is on the verge of a massive electric failure according to some.

“California’s bet on renewables and shunning of natural gas and nuclear power, is directly responsible for the state’s blackouts and high electricity prices’

By Katy Grimes, August 19, 2020 1:13 pm

external-content.duckduckgo-5-3-300x194.jpg
Tehachapi Wind Farm. (Photo: Wikipedia)
California is rich in natural resources which once powered the state: natural gas deposits in the Monterey Shale formation; geothermal energy, abundant rivers and waterways such as the San Joaquin River Delta and hydroelectric dams; the Pacific coastline; 85 million acres of wildlands with 17 million of those used as commercial timberland; mines and mineral resources, vast farming and agricultural lands, and hunting and fishing.
But California politicians and appointed agency officials, under pressure from radical environmental organizations and lobbyists, decided to ignore the energy producing natural resources, and instead move to an all-electric grid, and the only approved “renewable energy:” solar and wind energy.

A meteorologist friend, Anthony Watts, said Tuesday, “we are on the cusp of a massive failure of the electricity grid in California.” Anthony Watts is a senior fellow for environment and climate at The Heartland Institute, and has been in the weather business both in front of, and behind the camera as an on-air television meteorologist since 1978, and currently does daily radio forecasts. Watts is also proprietor of the award-winning website, Watts Up With That?
Apparently the California Independent System Operator agrees with Watts’ assessment:
California ISO (@California_ISO) Tweeted:
We can do this together. Please #conserve #energy now. Demand is higher than expected. Help relieve stress on the grid by lowering A/C, deferring use of major appliances, and turning out unneeded lights. Every MW counts.

Right thread, just didn’t explain myself properly. The hydro dams are apparently producing a lot of methane.
26E07488-4039-418D-9D2E-222900011D83.jpeg

Latest posts

Back