EMP protection

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Amish Heart

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Oh, I don't feel bad, I left NM a year and a half ago. Feeling bad for Captjim NM.
I was in charge of registration for the NM hamfest for 3 years, and a number of years for the Techfest in the winter. Sad to see that is not happening.
Our state I'm in now doesn't do the shut down thing.

Captjim_NM

Reaction score
Amish Heart, I have been to many NM techfests and worked doorprize ticket sales at the Dukecity event. I wore the yellow VLA hardhat with the solar lights and transisters mounted to the helment. What fun, I sure miss those events. The best part is taking the time to sit down and put a face to the voice you have heard for years on the radio. When I was VP or president at the Socorro club we set-up tables just for people to enjoy their coffee and have a place to visit. One of my best ideas. Those 18 chairs were full almost all day with people visiting. Yes, our govenor has done a number on this state with COVID. I understand over 2000 people left Socorro to work in Texas when she closed down all the restraunts. Looks like this mess is about to blow up in our face again, no telling what she will close, this time many busnesses will not re-open, just fold and leave town. de KA5SIW

Latest posts