ELon Musk

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel8

Reaction score
Is Elon Musk a globalist? And therefore an enemy to free society.
What is your opinion of him? Aside from the fact that AI is corrupt and the carbon global warming thing is something that you have to be dumb to believe.

Elon musk is awesome. Most of the simple minded people that hate him are just jealous of his incredible successes. Just about everything he does is light years ahead of any of his competitors. With all he has going on with his many businesses i will be surprised if he doesn't stroke out from stress one of these days though.
As far as global warming goes, are there really people out there that still don’t believe mankind is changing the planet? It’s like the tobacco industry saying there is no definitive proof that smoking causes cancer....

I have starlink, and so far, they have made no attempt as an ISP to be politically biased. Nothing has been censored from their end. I cannot even recal a single public statement that might suggest political bias from them (but someone may have seen more than me). So far, to me, they seem to be focused on their own goals. As a person with an income far under the poverty line, I'd gladly support Musk because I like what he does and how he does it! This beta program with starlink has kicked butt, support staff are on a level nobody can possibly understand and I havent had one legit complaint since I signed up.

I rather like him, He is a pioneer which is good, he is a rampant prepper which is VERY good, he is self made which is good, he has created thousands of jobs which is very good, he has started moving some of his operations from CA to TX and FL which is good. and like ALL good businessmen he wants to sell his American made products globally. and politically unlike Bezos / Gates (both preppers) etc his politics are a bit more middle ground .

I've got no problem with a successful business man. He's free to do and spend his money the way he wants too.
And yes Brent, "Man" caused global warming is a scam.
I have no doubt that man has negatively impacted the planet. 40% of amphibians are now extinct, the majority of mammals are threatened, almost half of the bees are gone now. Rivers and lakes were clear 150 yrs ago and are now so polluted you need to watch how many fish you eat from them. All this being said, do I think we need to over react and go trillions of dollars in debt that we can’t afford? No. There should be measured response and common sense involved in trying to limit our impact on the planet. Trump cut too many regulations, Biden is enacting too many. I wish we could find balance

I have starlink, and so far, they have made no attempt as an ISP to be politically biased. Nothing has been censored from their end. I cannot even recal a single public statement that might suggest political bias from them (but someone may have seen more than me). So far, to me, they seem to be focused on their own goals. As a person with an income far under the poverty line, I'd gladly support Musk because I like what he does and how he does it! This beta program with starlink has kicked butt, support staff are on a level nobody can possibly understand and I havent had one legit complaint since I signed up.
Musk has openly talked about the censuring being a dangerous game. I doubt you will see much from anything he does.
and I’m thinking about pre ordering my starlink now.

Last edited:
And yet he is still wiping the floor with NASA. Love his Starlink constellations.
Landing a 16 story experimental rocket is tough stuff. I have no doubt they will get it working though. The falcon 9 blew up multiple times in development too and now it’s the most reliable rocket in the world. Even his only real competitor, aside from NASA, gave him credit for the successes of the flights so far and said how challenging what he has accomplished so far. For Bezos to publicly praise his competition and critic was pretty classy in my opinion.

It is worth mentioning for anyone planning on getting starlink that you cannot port forward. Im sure if your situation makes starlink the best option for internet, your first task will not be setting up a private server anyhow, just throwing that out there. They use CGNAT. I am sure there are ways around this, but just a heads up, typing in the gateway address to the router shoots you straight to their website, it has no configuration page. That little downsite said, I have been burning through data like crazy and they have made no attempt to slow me down. The GF burns about 20GB a day watching PlutoTV and I like mirroring useful websites. I'm sure when IPv6 hits the big stage, they likely wont care about you running a server.

It is worth mentioning for anyone planning on getting starlink that you cannot port forward. Im sure if your situation makes starlink the best option for internet, your first task will not be setting up a private server anyhow, just just throwing that out there. They use CGNAT. I am sure there are ways around this, but just a heads up, typing in the gateway address to the router shoots you straight to their website, it has no configuration page. That little downsite said, I have been burning through data like crazy and they have made no attempt to slow me down. The GF burns about 20GB a day watching PlutoTV and I like mirroring useful websites sites. I'm sure when IPv6 hits the big stage, they likely wont care about you running a server.

You are making REALLY jelous now.

Latest posts

Back